Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B]Gems 1:1000 [S]Gems 1:1050 [Online]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100
@Lykos np real life comes first im on and off all day right now as I ended up getting Covid while working as a CNA. So I now have time on hand to play when im feeling up to it. I think i spend most of my time coughing, trying to stay hydrated and sleeping.
@Lykos np real life comes first im on and off all day right now as I ended up getting Covid while working as a CNA. So I now have time on hand to play when im feeling up to it. I think i spend most of my time coughing, trying to stay hydrated and sleeping.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
Boop
Boop
To those it may concern, please avoid canceling a trade immediately if you're not going to go through with it. It spams my notifications because I get, unfortunately, many people that do this and I would prefer to not have a ton of canceled notifications since it clogs up my legitimate pings.
To those it may concern, please avoid canceling a trade immediately if you're not going to go through with it. It spams my notifications because I get, unfortunately, many people that do this and I would prefer to not have a ton of canceled notifications since it clogs up my legitimate pings.
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
Hello! May I sell off my gems to you? I have 900g at the moment.
Hello! May I sell off my gems to you? I have 900g at the moment.
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
@Dumat

Sure.
@Dumat

Sure.
Thank you! Sent!
Thank you! Sent!
tumblr_o77w1quhlJ1tsw2elo6_500.png
Boop
Boop
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100