Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Incubated same nest 3x today
So apparently there's been a glitch with people not getting their incubation button or ready to hatch incubation buttons.

Uhm... My incubation doesn't seem to be taking? Every time I return to the nesting grounds, there it is again. The incubation button. Gloating at me. All "No matter how much you click me, I shall always be here, muahahaha!"
So apparently there's been a glitch with people not getting their incubation button or ready to hatch incubation buttons.

Uhm... My incubation doesn't seem to be taking? Every time I return to the nesting grounds, there it is again. The incubation button. Gloating at me. All "No matter how much you click me, I shall always be here, muahahaha!"
I'm having the same issue. I started up a few nests today and none of them are staying incubated (in appearance anyway).
I'm having the same issue. I started up a few nests today and none of them are staying incubated (in appearance anyway).
I have the same problem, I've incubated the nest three times today. Also this morning it said they would hatch in five days, but now it says they'll hatch in four days.
I have the same problem, I've incubated the nest three times today. Also this morning it said they would hatch in five days, but now it says they'll hatch in four days.
“blaireau’s
Consolidating this thread with the mondo one here. Rest assured that the devs are already aware of this issue and that it is a top priority. As soon as they have an update, they'll give it to us.

Thanks for your patience!
Consolidating this thread with the mondo one here. Rest assured that the devs are already aware of this issue and that it is a top priority. As soon as they have an update, they'll give it to us.

Thanks for your patience!
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif