Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP Partners and Groups
Heyo! I'm Jay. I'm a long time role-player/world builder and I love making stories for the sake of role-playing them out with people.
My most of my previous partnerships have fizzled out and I'd really like to enjoy telling stories to people again and meeting new characters.

I'd prefer people 18 or over that enjoy science fiction type stories! I'd also love to keep role-play on Discord.

So!

If your interested, lemme know! I'd love some new pals.
Heyo! I'm Jay. I'm a long time role-player/world builder and I love making stories for the sake of role-playing them out with people.
My most of my previous partnerships have fizzled out and I'd really like to enjoy telling stories to people again and meeting new characters.

I'd prefer people 18 or over that enjoy science fiction type stories! I'd also love to keep role-play on Discord.

So!

If your interested, lemme know! I'd love some new pals.
@crowdo Hello! I'd be interested in a Sci-Fi roleplay! Did you have any storylines in mind?

If you'd like, feel free to send over your Discord tag over through PM and we can discuss more there.
@crowdo Hello! I'd be interested in a Sci-Fi roleplay! Did you have any storylines in mind?

If you'd like, feel free to send over your Discord tag over through PM and we can discuss more there.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Hi! I like sci fi rps too!! If you don't mind, please let me join your rp too ^^
Hi! I like sci fi rps too!! If you don't mind, please let me join your rp too ^^
rfMohOX.png
do you mind if i dm you on discord?
do you mind if i dm you on discord?
Hello.. I'm Sab, an RPer and worldbuilder. Please DM me on discord since I'm more active there. I'm 19 if that helps. Please don't dm me if you are a minor (ill be picky with 17 year old RPers, but 16 and under will not be accepted). Please ping me.
Big WIP. Sorry
Sent you all a PM with my discord add!! ^^
Sent you all a PM with my discord add!! ^^