Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, USD/MIXED] Kyat's Salad Bar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="kyat" date="2021-08-16 21:03:34" ] [center]Up! [emoji=plant size=1][/center] [/quote]
kyat wrote on 2021-08-16 21:03:34:
Up!
fr-sig.png
[quote name="kyat" date="2021-08-20 17:23:01" ] [quote name="kyat" date="2021-08-16 21:03:34" ] [center]Up! [emoji=plant size=1][/center] [/quote] [/quote]
kyat wrote on 2021-08-20 17:23:01:
kyat wrote on 2021-08-16 21:03:34:
Up!
fr-sig.png
@Dragonairia
Thanks so much for your interest :] Haku is sooo pretty, but I'm a bit confused- are you asking for me what the style of the sticker is and how much it would cost? :D and of course, you've been added to the pinglist!
@Dragonairia
Thanks so much for your interest :] Haku is sooo pretty, but I'm a bit confused- are you asking for me what the style of the sticker is and how much it would cost? :D and of course, you've been added to the pinglist!
fr-sig.png
I don't have the funds at the moment but I'd love to be on your pinglist! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
I don't have the funds at the moment but I'd love to be on your pinglist!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@kyat

Oooo I love your art style!

username: @arch
payment type: Gem
character: Here!
portion: full body
lineart: lined
color: complex
background: none
anything else?: if the weapon could be drawn, so you can see the full glow effect, that would be great!

Hopefully this is alright!
@kyat

Oooo I love your art style!

username: @arch
payment type: Gem
character: Here!
portion: full body
lineart: lined
color: complex
background: none
anything else?: if the weapon could be drawn, so you can see the full glow effect, that would be great!

Hopefully this is alright!
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
AGHHH So sorry for my late response, I ended up being really busy the other day!!

@Dragonairia
no worries, you phrased it fine! I can just be kind of dense sometimes :D it's inked + flatcolor !

so... $5 + $14 + $8 = $27 x 200g = 5,400g!
AGHHH So sorry for my late response, I ended up being really busy the other day!!

@Dragonairia
no worries, you phrased it fine! I can just be kind of dense sometimes :D it's inked + flatcolor !

so... $5 + $14 + $8 = $27 x 200g = 5,400g!
fr-sig.png
@Jaderannosaurus
Of course, added!

@Arch
Thanks so much, that character and weapon is so up my alley <333 and (correct me if I'm wrong) I love the Au Ra race in FFXIV :D Sent a DM with the info!
@Jaderannosaurus
Of course, added!

@Arch
Thanks so much, that character and weapon is so up my alley <333 and (correct me if I'm wrong) I love the Au Ra race in FFXIV :D Sent a DM with the info!
fr-sig.png
[center]Up! [emoji=plant size=1][/center]
Up!
fr-sig.png
[quote name="kyat" date="2021-08-22 18:25:25" ] [center]Up! [emoji=plant size=1][/center] [/quote]
kyat wrote on 2021-08-22 18:25:25:
Up!
fr-sig.png
Hello! I'd love to commission some art from you! <3

username: Aqualia
payment type: gems
character: My beloved arowana-themed OC
portion: fullbody
lineart: Lined
color: Flatcolor
background: none (transparent maybe?)
Edit: I'm hopeless and am debating between no background and a simple (?) background of embers...may I please get a price estimate for each? >//<
anything else?: Her concept is more towards the fierce, regal side, so perhaps her pose/expression could reflect that? It'd be amazing if you could include her blade! <3 She has more art in her gallery with closeups of her face if needed! <3
Hello! I'd love to commission some art from you! <3

username: Aqualia
payment type: gems
character: My beloved arowana-themed OC
portion: fullbody
lineart: Lined
color: Flatcolor
background: none (transparent maybe?)
Edit: I'm hopeless and am debating between no background and a simple (?) background of embers...may I please get a price estimate for each? >//<
anything else?: Her concept is more towards the fierce, regal side, so perhaps her pose/expression could reflect that? It'd be amazing if you could include her blade! <3 She has more art in her gallery with closeups of her face if needed! <3
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12