Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Future Fields Exalt Rescue (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 200 201
@slobberghost aww, tysm! <3 and yes, it's so good to be back honestly - i needed that break, i was getting kinda bored with the rescue, but now i'm mad excited to be doing it again :3

@HerbalMoon all righty, coming up then! ^.^
@slobberghost aww, tysm! <3 and yes, it's so good to be back honestly - i needed that break, i was getting kinda bored with the rescue, but now i'm mad excited to be doing it again :3

@HerbalMoon all righty, coming up then! ^.^
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3036933][img]https://img.nickpic.host/Sm2cTW.png[/img][/url][/center]
Sm2cTW.png
6jiG80.png6jjImk.png
v2PJF9u.png
z8s5c34.png
TW8ViqF.png
ugUahiN.png
@hiriajuu

hello there! could i pls buy arpat from u? i’ve been looking for obelisks i like the look of, and he’s definitely a pretty little dude :o

also, just wanted to say i bought one of my fave dragons from u, svetlana, last year. it’s rlly cool to see that ur rescue is still going strong!!
@hiriajuu

hello there! could i pls buy arpat from u? i’ve been looking for obelisks i like the look of, and he’s definitely a pretty little dude :o

also, just wanted to say i bought one of my fave dragons from u, svetlana, last year. it’s rlly cool to see that ur rescue is still going strong!!
i am just
1vhn0Gq.jpg TkE3nDf.jpg here
@cattycrows hello! sure thing, i'll send him your way! :)) and awww, i remember her, she was in a bunch of xxy obs&opal dragons (i frequently sell those, have 2 in stock for the next batch rn too :DDD). i'm so happy to hear she's really found her home <33

@cattycrows hello! sure thing, i'll send him your way! :)) and awww, i remember her, she was in a bunch of xxy obs&opal dragons (i frequently sell those, have 2 in stock for the next batch rn too :DDD). i'm so happy to hear she's really found her home <33

he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Bottled Bones
Would you maybe be able to extend my hold for a bit? Ice is profit pushing next week and so I’ve been getting things ready XD. If not that’s fine and I can try to pick up tomorrow :)
Would you maybe be able to extend my hold for a bit? Ice is profit pushing next week and so I’ve been getting things ready XD. If not that’s fine and I can try to pick up tomorrow :)
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@AlphaSnowdust it's fine dw about it, just lmk when ur ready to take him, he'll be tucked away safely in the corner of my hibden until then ^^
@AlphaSnowdust it's fine dw about it, just lmk when ur ready to take him, he'll be tucked away safely in the corner of my hibden until then ^^
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Bottled Bones
@Hiriajuu

Is Braun #68129709 the art dragon still available? I might be back for other ones too :D

Oh heck, I want Gem the SD as well. SO gorgeous. Eva is tempting.... such good colors!
@Hiriajuu

Is Braun #68129709 the art dragon still available? I might be back for other ones too :D

Oh heck, I want Gem the SD as well. SO gorgeous. Eva is tempting.... such good colors!
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
@ClawsThatCatch hi! yes, all dragons you mentioned are available! shall I send Braun (100kt/100g) & Gem (10kt/10g) out then? ^^
@ClawsThatCatch hi! yes, all dragons you mentioned are available! shall I send Braun (100kt/100g) & Gem (10kt/10g) out then? ^^
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Bottled Bones
@Hiriajuu yes please! I checked and I do have enough space and money :) I will be doing mixed payment but I do have more than enough. YAY ART DRAGON boo I cant dress them up. Still, YAAAAY. for both.
@Hiriajuu yes please! I checked and I do have enough space and money :) I will be doing mixed payment but I do have more than enough. YAY ART DRAGON boo I cant dress them up. Still, YAAAAY. for both.
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
@ClawsThatCatch all righty! coming up then :) and yea, ancients be like that :D
@ClawsThatCatch all righty! coming up then :) and yea, ancients be like that :D
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.