Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed for now (pinglist ok)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Syrrith with that budget yeap I can do ! Where you looking for half or fullbody? Just to think about a pose
Also if you have any specific-ish idea for pose lemme know, bc if not I will just draw whatever cute thing come across my mind (I lowkey prefer freedom but I wouldnt want to draw something you dont want)
Also mmm who is the tallest? And are they like friends or a couple? Since that will also change my ideas :0!
@Syrrith with that budget yeap I can do ! Where you looking for half or fullbody? Just to think about a pose
Also if you have any specific-ish idea for pose lemme know, bc if not I will just draw whatever cute thing come across my mind (I lowkey prefer freedom but I wouldnt want to draw something you dont want)
Also mmm who is the tallest? And are they like friends or a couple? Since that will also change my ideas :0!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

Preferably fullbody!

Other than the ones linked for a general idea, I don't ^^;; Sorry about that. I wanted something cute that could be a stand-alone, but could also be used for pfps, if you're up for that challenge :) Something like this works really well, with Ezra being red and Kaiya being blue
Kaiya takes a ton of pictures, including selfies! It's okay to have Ezra smiling slightly, or just having her usual grumpy look if you would like to do something like that!

Ezra is 5'9" and Kaiya is 5'5"-5'6"! They're a couple, aged later teen years/early 20's.
@Hikumi

Preferably fullbody!

Other than the ones linked for a general idea, I don't ^^;; Sorry about that. I wanted something cute that could be a stand-alone, but could also be used for pfps, if you're up for that challenge :) Something like this works really well, with Ezra being red and Kaiya being blue
Kaiya takes a ton of pictures, including selfies! It's okay to have Ezra smiling slightly, or just having her usual grumpy look if you would like to do something like that!

Ezra is 5'9" and Kaiya is 5'5"-5'6"! They're a couple, aged later teen years/early 20's.
@Hikumi

Would a snapper female bust be too difficult for you? If they aren't, how much would they be with apparel? If the apparel is too difficult, how much without?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69398934
@Hikumi

Would a snapper female bust be too difficult for you? If they aren't, how much would they be with apparel? If the apparel is too difficult, how much without?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69398934
earthshieldl.pngtumblr_inline_nz2de7oArI1tgh8q0_250.pngearthshieldr.png
@Syrrith okie that helps! Idk I could maybe do some sort of back to back piece, seeing them in profile but with both looking at the viewer, or just idk something cute and close like forehead touch tm or a hug hshfhfc
You can send payment btw I will get to it asap

@penumbralmelody can do for just a lil more like maybe 320kT/g :0
@Syrrith okie that helps! Idk I could maybe do some sort of back to back piece, seeing them in profile but with both looking at the viewer, or just idk something cute and close like forehead touch tm or a hug hshfhfc
You can send payment btw I will get to it asap

@penumbralmelody can do for just a lil more like maybe 320kT/g :0
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi I’m more than willing to give you 350g, a little bonus since I love this snapper so much. I’ll send payment, lmk if you want paid more for your troubles.
@Hikumi I’m more than willing to give you 350g, a little bonus since I love this snapper so much. I’ll send payment, lmk if you want paid more for your troubles.
@Hikumi

Okay! That pose would 100% work too. Sending payment now!
@Hikumi

Okay! That pose would 100% work too. Sending payment now!
@penumbralmelody order up for ya! threw in smooool bg for the extra! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572163921989861408/877950562665123880/image2.png[/img]
@penumbralmelody order up for ya! threw in smooool bg for the extra!
image2.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Oh my gosh that’s beautiful!
Oh my gosh that’s beautiful!
@syrrith I hope the pose is good and I did them justice! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572163921989861408/877950563021623316/image3.png[/img]
@syrrith I hope the pose is good and I did them justice!
image3.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi
Aww! It's so cute. Thank you!!
@Hikumi
Aww! It's so cute. Thank you!!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21