Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] LAIR CLEANOUT
[center][emoji=shadow rune size=1][b]LAIR SALE[/b][emoji=shadow rune size=1][/center] [b]IMPORTANT INFO![/b] [b]Page 1: Possibly fodder[/b] When being sold, you are allowed to do whatever you want with the purchased dragon, [i]as long as you do not resell at a higher price[/i]. Prices for dragons on the first page are found on their auction, and are not negotiable. No need to ping me to buy these: just snatch them right off the auction. [b]Page 2: Keepers[/b] If you buy dragons from this page, I would appreciate it if you actually kept them. These are dragons whom I want to find a good home for! Again, I do [i]not[/i] appreciate reselling. If you wish to buy a keeper, please either ping me or send me a message so we can discuss prices. Contrary to potential fodder, I am willing to negotiate. You may buy as many dragons as you wish, as long as you're capable of paying. [b]I work with a gem to treasure ratio of 1:1000.[/b] You can find my sales tab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/425466/873598]here[/url]. If the price is approved, the purchase will be done through a Crossroad trade. Happy buying!
LAIR SALE

IMPORTANT INFO!

Page 1: Possibly fodder
When being sold, you are allowed to do whatever you want with the purchased dragon, as long as you do not resell at a higher price. Prices for dragons on the first page are found on their auction, and are not negotiable. No need to ping me to buy these: just snatch them right off the auction.

Page 2: Keepers
If you buy dragons from this page, I would appreciate it if you actually kept them. These are dragons whom I want to find a good home for! Again, I do not appreciate reselling.

If you wish to buy a keeper, please either ping me or send me a message so we can discuss prices. Contrary to potential fodder, I am willing to negotiate.

You may buy as many dragons as you wish, as long as you're capable of paying.

I work with a gem to treasure ratio of 1:1000.

You can find my sales tab here.

If the price is approved, the purchase will be done through a Crossroad trade.

Happy buying!
StRQpZw.png
Bump!
Bump!
StRQpZw.png