Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV Kickstarter & Alpha [W] FR
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Mahogi
We will have to decline your offer. Our valuations are very different from your valuations of the items.
@Mahogi
We will have to decline your offer. Our valuations are very different from your valuations of the items.
@TGD

That is fine, I would just like to purchase Obsidian long hair and the Aquarium long hair. I had already asked just for those 2 before, but you probably didn't notice
@TGD

That is fine, I would just like to purchase Obsidian long hair and the Aquarium long hair. I had already asked just for those 2 before, but you probably didn't notice
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
I did see that post. I never said that I would sell them to you. I did say that I would write them under offers. After further research into the value of items, those two also have much higher values than you are offering, therefore, I will not be selling them at that price.

EDIT: I also sold the obsidian flowing locks for 11kg or 13kg, so I am expecting the same for the golden sea locks.
@Mahogi
I did see that post. I never said that I would sell them to you. I did say that I would write them under offers. After further research into the value of items, those two also have much higher values than you are offering, therefore, I will not be selling them at that price.

EDIT: I also sold the obsidian flowing locks for 11kg or 13kg, so I am expecting the same for the golden sea locks.
@TGD

I did not make my offer on those 2 separately myself, I was simply listening to your price suggestion when you were listing all of them to me
@TGD

I did not make my offer on those 2 separately myself, I was simply listening to your price suggestion when you were listing all of them to me
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
I am sorry that my price suggestion was incorrect. I have done more research and found accurate prices for each item.
@Mahogi
I am sorry that my price suggestion was incorrect. I have done more research and found accurate prices for each item.
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21