Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Star Quality* -- New Starcon Skydancers
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 308 309
I would like to enter the raffle please. Do we submit game entries via PM or the thread?
I would like to enter the raffle please. Do we submit game entries via PM or the thread?
Congrats on finishing the color wheel

Game One: How about Hybelkaniner and Wollmäuse, both basically mean dust bunny

Two: One boy and one girl both with filigree!

three: 21

Game Four: I'm going to guess Robin
Congrats on finishing the color wheel

Game One: How about Hybelkaniner and Wollmäuse, both basically mean dust bunny

Two: One boy and one girl both with filigree!

three: 21

Game Four: I'm going to guess Robin
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
Ohh I'm so, so happy for you! Really! It must be so satisfying. I remember all butterflies and bees, and I even have several pairs I bought from you back then! I love them starcons, and them butterflies, and them bees. Everything you do is amazing. Now on with the games! These are so fun, thank you for hosting! [b]Name that pair[/b]: i'm not great with names, but I'd suggest Kiri and Kooi. [b]Predict the Progeny[/b]: wooo, i'd say they both be boys, one with filigree, and other with opal! [b]Guess the Number[/b]: 93! [b]Guess my Favorite Dragon Color[/b]: is it Gloom? it must be Gloom. Gut feeling. That's it! Sadly I can't participate in Hide and Seek, but I wish others luck! [emoji=red star size=1] And again, thank you for making this hatchery. I absolutely would buy more dragons in the future.
Ohh I'm so, so happy for you! Really! It must be so satisfying.
I remember all butterflies and bees, and I even have several pairs I bought from you back then! I love them starcons, and them butterflies, and them bees. Everything you do is amazing.

Now on with the games! These are so fun, thank you for hosting!

Name that pair: i'm not great with names, but I'd suggest Kiri and Kooi.
Predict the Progeny: wooo, i'd say they both be boys, one with filigree, and other with opal!
Guess the Number: 93!
Guess my Favorite Dragon Color: is it Gloom? it must be Gloom. Gut feeling.

That's it! Sadly I can't participate in Hide and Seek, but I wish others luck!

And again, thank you for making this hatchery. I absolutely would buy more dragons in the future.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Entries have been added!
Entries have been added!
TtDzTWB.png
Congratulations, that's an amazing achievement!
Congratulations, that's an amazing achievement!
VAAnkLY.png
Woohoo!!! Congrats on completing the whole rainbow, that's no easy feat! And now you've got a whole rainbow galaxy of skydancers :D

And thank you so much for the celebratory raffle!

1) Since dust apparently comes from comets, I would name one of your Dust pair 'Comet', and to match, I would name the other one 'Moon'. I feel it kinda matches the starcon theme too, hehe.

2) I predict two males, one with filigree and the other with opal

3) 17 (because why not!)

4) Silhouette has an interesting ID number and is super pretty... so maybe?
Woohoo!!! Congrats on completing the whole rainbow, that's no easy feat! And now you've got a whole rainbow galaxy of skydancers :D

And thank you so much for the celebratory raffle!

1) Since dust apparently comes from comets, I would name one of your Dust pair 'Comet', and to match, I would name the other one 'Moon'. I feel it kinda matches the starcon theme too, hehe.

2) I predict two males, one with filigree and the other with opal

3) 17 (because why not!)

4) Silhouette has an interesting ID number and is super pretty... so maybe?
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YZud3aQ.gif[/img][/center]
YZud3aQ.gif
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart I just want to say congratulations on getting the whole rainbow! What a feat!! Not many users on here can say they have every single colour of the FR colour wheel, or even with pairs no less! So congrats!! Also good luck to everyone participating in the raffle!

With that being said…I have a new breeding project I’d love to start and I would like to get a star quality bab if possible :3c?

* Your Name : KnightOfAres
* Dragon Color : Yellow!
* Dragon Gender : Female please!
* Preferred Tertiary : Preferably filigree but either works.
* Do you have a special date for the hatching?
* If yes, when would you like the nest hatched? Nah I don’t care :P
@TheWhiteHart I just want to say congratulations on getting the whole rainbow! What a feat!! Not many users on here can say they have every single colour of the FR colour wheel, or even with pairs no less! So congrats!! Also good luck to everyone participating in the raffle!

With that being said…I have a new breeding project I’d love to start and I would like to get a star quality bab if possible :3c?

* Your Name : KnightOfAres
* Dragon Color : Yellow!
* Dragon Gender : Female please!
* Preferred Tertiary : Preferably filigree but either works.
* Do you have a special date for the hatching?
* If yes, when would you like the nest hatched? Nah I don’t care :P
JNpe71y.png
Entries added and reservations recorded!
Entries added and reservations recorded!
TtDzTWB.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YZud3aQ.gif[/img][/center]
YZud3aQ.gif
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 308 309