Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB]. Unus Annus
Anyone here who watched Unus Annus? It was pretty swell when it was around, wonder if there are any other cultists Fans who watched the series Before the clock took it
Anyone here who watched Unus Annus? It was pretty swell when it was around, wonder if there are any other cultists Fans who watched the series Before the clock took it
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Yeah, I watched Unus Annus and watched the whole live stream when it came out when it was time for them to end. It was pretty sad when it ended :/
Yeah, I watched Unus Annus and watched the whole live stream when it came out when it was time for them to end. It was pretty sad when it ended :/
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
[quote name="Nekromancy" date="2021-08-14 18:10:38" ] Yeah, I watched Unus Annus and watched the whole live stream when it came out when it was time for them to end. It was pretty sad when it ended :/ [/quote] I watched the whole livestream too, stayed up ti’ll midnight to see it, i almost cried after it ended.
Nekromancy wrote on 2021-08-14 18:10:38:

I watched the whole livestream too, stayed up ti’ll midnight to see it, i almost cried after it ended.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
OOOF, I didn’t cry but I loved how they did everything, and I loved all the activities they did, they really helped me past some things going on IRL
OOOF, I didn’t cry but I loved how they did everything, and I loved all the activities they did, they really helped me past some things going on IRL
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
man yes, I also almost cried when it ended, it feel kind of special to have been there to see it x)
man yes, I also almost cried when it ended, it feel kind of special to have been there to see it x)
204383cbddf1bd14d03c3b5bf62d088f7fecf55b_hq.gif
Oh yeah, I watched every episode. Miss it but the theme of the channel was pretty great. Really makes it all the more special for those who were there for it.

I ended up making a small art thing for it on the final livestream and I also have a gen 1 pair I'm breeding/scattering for an Unus Annus fandragon pair that were born on the last day of the channel (I feel like I should note that I don't ship Mark/Ethan, it's more the idea that they make ridiculous hatchlings until they get the color range I need and maybe I'll stop once I reach my goal to sort of fit with that whole 'everything ends' theme)
Oh yeah, I watched every episode. Miss it but the theme of the channel was pretty great. Really makes it all the more special for those who were there for it.

I ended up making a small art thing for it on the final livestream and I also have a gen 1 pair I'm breeding/scattering for an Unus Annus fandragon pair that were born on the last day of the channel (I feel like I should note that I don't ship Mark/Ethan, it's more the idea that they make ridiculous hatchlings until they get the color range I need and maybe I'll stop once I reach my goal to sort of fit with that whole 'everything ends' theme)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif