Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Dragon Re-Design Art Shop-
1 2 3
@witchyeevee

I use the game G:USD ratio as the site, so US$20
@witchyeevee

I use the game G:USD ratio as the site, so US$20
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius One fullbody for this boy please! the accent is simple so i hope you include it, but feel free to interpret/changes it! for bg info, he's based on my OC who is a "scientist" trapped in a liminal mansion, super lonely [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38285273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/382853/38285273_350.png[/img][/url]
@serpentarius
One fullbody for this boy please!
the accent is simple so i hope you include it, but feel free to interpret/changes it!

for bg info, he's based on my OC who is a "scientist" trapped in a liminal mansion, super lonely
38285273_350.png

@serpentarius
Cool! Do you have a PayPal and what is it so I may toss Monee

@serpentarius
Cool! Do you have a PayPal and what is it so I may toss Monee
@serpentarius

Oh I love these, and I'm very interested in ordering a headshot (or many) from you.
Would you be willing to have a go at one/multiple of my permas from here (very first lair page to save confusion)

I have no preference as to who, and can pay for up to 6 at the moment, though I'm guessing you don't want to do that many at once?

Most have at least a brief personality in their bios, though I'm currently redoing bio stories so some may be incomplete/missing, and I'd be happy to sum those up for you if needed.
@serpentarius

Oh I love these, and I'm very interested in ordering a headshot (or many) from you.
Would you be willing to have a go at one/multiple of my permas from here (very first lair page to save confusion)

I have no preference as to who, and can pay for up to 6 at the moment, though I'm guessing you don't want to do that many at once?

Most have at least a brief personality in their bios, though I'm currently redoing bio stories so some may be incomplete/missing, and I'd be happy to sum those up for you if needed.
DmRdZYl.png
@Johan

Sure thing!

@witchyeevee

serpentarius.commission@gmail.com should do it. Let me know if there's any issues, it's an email I set up specifically for my paypal and I haven't checked if it works yet x-x

@Brickbat

Yeah, I'll just do them one at a time. But I'm fine with repeat orders, so feel free to place another order each time I finish your pieces.
@Johan

Sure thing!

@witchyeevee

serpentarius.commission@gmail.com should do it. Let me know if there's any issues, it's an email I set up specifically for my paypal and I haven't checked if it works yet x-x

@Brickbat

Yeah, I'll just do them one at a time. But I'm fine with repeat orders, so feel free to place another order each time I finish your pieces.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@serpentarius

Great! Well, would you be happy to pick one to do - in case one inspires you more than others, or would you like me to request one specifically?
@serpentarius

Great! Well, would you be happy to pick one to do - in case one inspires you more than others, or would you like me to request one specifically?
DmRdZYl.png
@serpentarius
Money sent! All I have to ask is you keep a plushie theme in mind or like, at least a somewhat generally cute/soft vibe? Patches is bebe.
@serpentarius
Money sent! All I have to ask is you keep a plushie theme in mind or like, at least a somewhat generally cute/soft vibe? Patches is bebe.
@serpentarius
shall i send payment now? :o
@serpentarius
shall i send payment now? :o
@serpentarius
How’s it going :0?
@serpentarius
How’s it going :0?
Id like a ping when a new slot opens please! ( ^w^ )
Id like a ping when a new slot opens please! ( ^w^ )
UkZZdGw.png Trading tigers!
Art Dragons for Sale!
Sales Tab
Wishlist
Please ping!
Hatchery>>> Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 3