Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting - Giveaway Ended 08/15
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[ @Vhiskar ]
Not quite. If I have them, the chest icon in the left-hand corner is colored - that is the easiest way to tell.

The stars indicate that I have awakened them & I still own them. So those with stars are also in my hoard, yes.

Hope the explanation is clear enough.
[ @Vhiskar ]
Not quite. If I have them, the chest icon in the left-hand corner is colored - that is the easiest way to tell.

The stars indicate that I have awakened them & I still own them. So those with stars are also in my hoard, yes.

Hope the explanation is clear enough.
Also [item=sweetpuff] and [item=parda]
Also Sweetpuff and Parda
@Ruadon Thank you for the clarification! In that case, may I have [item=carrioncorn][item=nightmare][item=pinpush mirror doll][item=ruffletail tadhop]
@Ruadon Thank you for the clarification! In that case, may I have

Carrioncorn Nightmare Pinpush Mirror Doll Ruffletail Tadhop
YwbRa4R.pngm4XZAkLa.pngm3a2eEFc.gif
Hey @Ruadon, when I look at the link you sent for the familiars you still have, I can still see some that are in there that I'm pretty sure are gone already?

(For example Sunbeam soldier, since ive seen a lot of people ask for it)
Hey @Ruadon, when I look at the link you sent for the familiars you still have, I can still see some that are in there that I'm pretty sure are gone already?

(For example Sunbeam soldier, since ive seen a lot of people ask for it)
On a roll for collecting cool things!

[ @AzziPlayz ]
Which link do you mean, exactly? One of the ones on the front page of the thread? Or the one in the post above?
[ @AzziPlayz ]
Which link do you mean, exactly? One of the ones on the front page of the thread? Or the one in the post above?
@Ruadon

Last link you sent, (above yeah)

I basically get the bestiary, no symbols at all (like when you said chest symbols mean you still have em)

All I know are which the awakened ones are

Edit: (I found out why, when you look at your own bestiary it shows the symbols, looking at others won't show em)
@Ruadon

Last link you sent, (above yeah)

I basically get the bestiary, no symbols at all (like when you said chest symbols mean you still have em)

All I know are which the awakened ones are

Edit: (I found out why, when you look at your own bestiary it shows the symbols, looking at others won't show em)

Hiya, you have so many pretty dragons, could I adopt these~
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71335033
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67719407
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55225312
Could I grab any of the elemental ambassadors (Aerborne Ambassador esp), bears, goblins, zodiac, nymphs, gem guardians, fest spirits or false bears/ambassadors pls? Or a handful of random familiars (Phoenix and Slight Eyewing esp) if they're taken. Could I also have the discipline stone and a few other random battle stones. Thanks for sharing and good luck on your next adventure! ^^

Hiya, you have so many pretty dragons, could I adopt these~
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71335033
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67719407
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55225312
Could I grab any of the elemental ambassadors (Aerborne Ambassador esp), bears, goblins, zodiac, nymphs, gem guardians, fest spirits or false bears/ambassadors pls? Or a handful of random familiars (Phoenix and Slight Eyewing esp) if they're taken. Could I also have the discipline stone and a few other random battle stones. Thanks for sharing and good luck on your next adventure! ^^

GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
[ @/AzziPlayz ]
This is the link, as far as I can tell. This is the one I sent everywhere.

Link doesn't work, confirmed :')

You should be seeing "229 results found" at the bottom of the page.

Icons should show up regardless of what the bestiary is set to, maybe you are having some problem loading the bestiary?

Filtering by "Sunbeam" under Name/Nickname only shows "Sunbeam Dryad", not "Sunbeam Soldier", and going page by page doesn't show it, either.

If the link doesn't work, what I basically did was, when going to my bestiary, click on the magnifying glass next to the "Discovered" tab and choose "Hoard" from the drop-down menu labelled "Location".

Edit: Yeah, you're right about the icons, my mistake. I guess the filter only works for me - I'll update the link soon, maybe. I'm a bit busy atm
[ @/AzziPlayz ]
This is the link, as far as I can tell. This is the one I sent everywhere.

Link doesn't work, confirmed :')

You should be seeing "229 results found" at the bottom of the page.

Icons should show up regardless of what the bestiary is set to, maybe you are having some problem loading the bestiary?

Filtering by "Sunbeam" under Name/Nickname only shows "Sunbeam Dryad", not "Sunbeam Soldier", and going page by page doesn't show it, either.

If the link doesn't work, what I basically did was, when going to my bestiary, click on the magnifying glass next to the "Discovered" tab and choose "Hoard" from the drop-down menu labelled "Location".

Edit: Yeah, you're right about the icons, my mistake. I guess the filter only works for me - I'll update the link soon, maybe. I'm a bit busy atm
@Ruadon That's alright, I just wanted to help pfft, I'll wait cuz I don't wanna ask for things that have already been taken, and take your time, Thanks tho, for this giveaway n all!
@Ruadon That's alright, I just wanted to help pfft, I'll wait cuz I don't wanna ask for things that have already been taken, and take your time, Thanks tho, for this giveaway n all!

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, I hope you have a great time outside of FR I'm just trying to fill out my bestiary at the moment so I'd be super happy to get these familiars, the Roc's in particular ^^ [Item=blazing goblin][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Crowned Roc][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][Item=Golden Roc]
Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway, I hope you have a great time outside of FR

I'm just trying to fill out my bestiary at the moment so I'd be super happy to get these familiars, the Roc's in particular ^^

Blazing Goblin Bogus Manamonger Conflagrant Ambassador Crowned Roc Deadland Disciple Emberglow Gem Guardian Golden Roc
seGmw74.jpg
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29