Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Acxa's Lore Shop
[size=4]A regal-looking dragon raises her eyes from the parchment she had been writing on and regards you slowly. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/120927/12092683.png[/img][/center] [size=4]“Have you come for a reading?” she asks. Her voice is soft, but you can tell she is used to being obeyed. She points her gilded quill to a door behind her, covered in golden silks. “In that case, go there.” You can feel her fiery gaze on your back which dissipates as soon as the light fabric drops behind you. A smell of rosemary and sage meets your nostrils and you can hear clatter behind one shelf. “I’ll just be a moment,” a pleasant voice sounds. A dragon with a bright halo walks out. Her eyes are hidden beneath a veil. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35537107][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/355372/35537107.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4]“You have come!” Her voice is cheerful. She indicates a comfortable looking chair next to the wall. “Please sit down. What will it be? Past reading? Present?” She leans closer. “Future?” [center][emoji=sun][emoji=sun][emoji=sun][/center] [size=4]Hello, I'm Dunmer, and this is my lore shop. The price is 1 [emoji=gem size=1]/1 word. Treasure price is 1100 [emoji=treasure size=1]/1 word. [center][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=sun size=1][/center] Since I am not an oracle myself and can't predict the length of the final product, it's best you tell me first how long you want your commission to be. For details, PM me here or on Discord for a faster reply: [b]Megalomaniac#7467[/b] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]I have the right to refuse any commission. [*]I will only do FR lore for FR dragons. I write for non-FR OCs as well. If you'd like to inquire further and see examples, send me a PM. [*]I will not write anything against FR Rules. All my writing will be PG-13. No NSFW. [*]Please only send the money after my confirmation. [*]The more you tell me about your dragon(s), the more detailed the piece will be. Random details that don't have anything to do with the piece are welcome. [/LIST] Please fill out this form to order: [code=] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]The situation you'd like me to describe:[/b] [b]Desired length:[/b] [/code]
A regal-looking dragon raises her eyes from the parchment she had been writing on and regards you slowly.

12092683.png

“Have you come for a reading?” she asks.
Her voice is soft, but you can tell she is used to being obeyed.
She points her gilded quill to a door behind her, covered in golden silks. “In that case, go there.”
You can feel her fiery gaze on your back which dissipates as soon as the light fabric drops behind you.
A smell of rosemary and sage meets your nostrils and you can hear clatter behind one shelf.
“I’ll just be a moment,” a pleasant voice sounds.
A dragon with a bright halo walks out. Her eyes are hidden beneath a veil.

35537107.png

“You have come!” Her voice is cheerful. She indicates a comfortable looking chair next to the wall. “Please sit down. What will it be? Past reading? Present?” She leans closer. “Future?”

Hello, I'm Dunmer, and this is my lore shop. The price is 1 /1 word. Treasure price is 1100 /1 word.

Since I am not an oracle myself and can't predict the length of the final product, it's best you tell me first how long you want your commission to be.

For details, PM me here or on Discord for a faster reply: Megalomaniac#7467

Rules:
  1. I have the right to refuse any commission.
  2. I will only do FR lore for FR dragons. I write for non-FR OCs as well. If you'd like to inquire further and see examples, send me a PM.
  3. I will not write anything against FR Rules. All my writing will be PG-13. No NSFW.
  4. Please only send the money after my confirmation.
  5. The more you tell me about your dragon(s), the more detailed the piece will be. Random details that don't have anything to do with the piece are welcome.

Please fill out this form to order:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]The situation you'd like me to describe:[/b] [b]Desired length:[/b]
Slots
  1. N/A
  2. N/A
  3. N/A
Slots
  1. N/A
  2. N/A
  3. N/A
Finished comms

FoxIsSilver
Finished comms

FoxIsSilver