Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Everything must go!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
No need for the apparel, I think she will look fine without much clothing once I gene her up... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=53&winggene=42&wings=140&auth=67a7c57d7c2601fc263ed9607ba569be11c808c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=7&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=17&winggene=6&wings=140&auth=6410c8770cdd140f9d1d3e58a54f1b4cbfa1cff3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (I've been having a bit of a play in the scrying workshop, and have so many ideas for her! She's got a lot of potential.)
No need for the apparel, I think she will look fine without much clothing once I gene her up...

dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=57&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=53&winggene=42&wings=140&auth=67a7c57d7c2601fc263ed9607ba569be11c808c3&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=7&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=17&winggene=6&wings=140&auth=6410c8770cdd140f9d1d3e58a54f1b4cbfa1cff3&dummyext=prev.png

(I've been having a bit of a play in the scrying workshop, and have so many ideas for her! She's got a lot of potential.)
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
Salutations,

I am saddened to hear you must depart from the flight rising realms, but ones health is truly important.

If by chance you are still seeking to send dragons to a good home if so please let me know as I seek out wayward dragons seeking forever homes and either give them lore for my lair or add to their already existing lore.

In service,
Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan

Salutations,

I am saddened to hear you must depart from the flight rising realms, but ones health is truly important.

If by chance you are still seeking to send dragons to a good home if so please let me know as I seek out wayward dragons seeking forever homes and either give them lore for my lair or add to their already existing lore.

In service,
Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan

Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
@VermilionVasili Those are gorgeous!!! I especially love the first one as it fits her name so well
@VermilionVasili Those are gorgeous!!! I especially love the first one as it fits her name so well
y6Tz96p.pngacecatcher.png
@ScribeJustinian Hey thank you so much! I have two dragons that I had lore planned for but never got around to writing if you're interested in either of them. I have a few more without lore ideas in my first lair page. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30964199][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/309642/30964199_350.png[/img][/url] Ambrosia is an archmage bordering on being a mad scientist. She's a lot of fun to be around as she's always full of zeal with everything does, but she can be a bit sinister at times with her research methods. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69027811][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690279/69027811_350.png[/img][/url] Rikuto is a proud young warrior looking to prove herself and live up to the legacy of her family, who descend from a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2866689/1#post_43468131]legendary fighter. [/url] She's a bit on the serious side and could use some friends.
@ScribeJustinian Hey thank you so much! I have two dragons that I had lore planned for but never got around to writing if you're interested in either of them. I have a few more without lore ideas in my first lair page.
30964199_350.png
Ambrosia is an archmage bordering on being a mad scientist. She's a lot of fun to be around as she's always full of zeal with everything does, but she can be a bit sinister at times with her research methods.
69027811_350.png
Rikuto is a proud young warrior looking to prove herself and live up to the legacy of her family, who descend from a legendary fighter. She's a bit on the serious side and could use some friends.
May I have Ambrosia and their apparel?
May I have Ambrosia and their apparel?
Ah I see someone has already requested Ambrosia, I would not wish to undermine another's polite request for such an enchanting dragon.

If by chance Rikuto seeks a home, we of the Palissade Caverns earth clan would welcome her with open claw. And given her prior training as a warrior she could join in service to the guards of the clan under the watchful tutelage of Master Bradoon himself who is also most stoic but that is often the way of the older guardian dragons. Tho should she accept our clans offer she should know Bala, Master Bradoons mirror apprentice will attempt to assist her in everything she does. It is a stressful (at least to him) habit he is striving to break Bala of.

I humbly request Rikuto be allowed to think our clans offer over.
In service,
Jackalope Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan
Ah I see someone has already requested Ambrosia, I would not wish to undermine another's polite request for such an enchanting dragon.

If by chance Rikuto seeks a home, we of the Palissade Caverns earth clan would welcome her with open claw. And given her prior training as a warrior she could join in service to the guards of the clan under the watchful tutelage of Master Bradoon himself who is also most stoic but that is often the way of the older guardian dragons. Tho should she accept our clans offer she should know Bala, Master Bradoons mirror apprentice will attempt to assist her in everything she does. It is a stressful (at least to him) habit he is striving to break Bala of.

I humbly request Rikuto be allowed to think our clans offer over.
In service,
Jackalope Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
@LostLizard

Can I have raging tiger foo and conflict creature please?
@LostLizard

Can I have raging tiger foo and conflict creature please?
fiFase7.pngOjYCOIV.pngP1rAfwB.pngOjYCOIV.pngfiFase7.png

5bhFa.gif zE939.gif Jx8qB.gif zwJ3u.gif zrsu3.gif 5WR0P.gif sbjbm.gif 5H8sG.gif
@theheartroad Of course!! I also have a drawing I did of her I can send if you'd like too. I'll send her your way, thank you so much for adopting her!
@theheartroad Of course!! I also have a drawing I did of her I can send if you'd like too. I'll send her your way, thank you so much for adopting her!
Thank you so much! I would love the drawing too.

Also, may I ask who made your pride plushie signature?
Thank you so much! I would love the drawing too.

Also, may I ask who made your pride plushie signature?
heya! are you only giving away the familiars on the post or ones from your bestiary as well?
if you're giving away any of them could I get the Brightwing Dwarf Hainu + the Raging Tiger Foo?
heya! are you only giving away the familiars on the post or ones from your bestiary as well?
if you're giving away any of them could I get the Brightwing Dwarf Hainu + the Raging Tiger Foo?

a129Nss.png5BsilZ9.pngRDt6LqI.png

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14