Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragons For Sale Questions
I've noticed that the Dragons For Sale forums usually have Topics that display [H/T/S/G] usually, and from what I've figured out that H means Hatchery, S means Selling, and G means giveaway (Or Gems), but what does T mean? Trade/Treasure??
I've noticed that the Dragons For Sale forums usually have Topics that display [H/T/S/G] usually, and from what I've figured out that H means Hatchery, S means Selling, and G means giveaway (Or Gems), but what does T mean? Trade/Treasure??
JvUa9ma_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngFbBE7dN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
I believe it means trading, though I'm not really sure. :/
I believe it means trading, though I'm not really sure. :/
Okay thank you
Okay thank you
JvUa9ma_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngFbBE7dN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Yup, it means trading
Yup, it means trading
@TropicalDrop, went ahead and scooted this over to the Help Center since you're asking questions about the game. :)

Yes, typically if a T is in brackets at the beginning of the thread title, that means the OP is trading something. If T/t is after a number or is used like this: "selling for t," that typically means treasure.
@TropicalDrop, went ahead and scooted this over to the Help Center since you're asking questions about the game. :)

Yes, typically if a T is in brackets at the beginning of the thread title, that means the OP is trading something. If T/t is after a number or is used like this: "selling for t," that typically means treasure.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png