Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchery Names
Hello! I've been on Flight Rising since 2018, and recently I've decided to start a Hatchery! Personally, I'm bad at making choices and let other's use their creativity to help, so I'm wondering if I could get some help naming my Hatchery? I don't quite have a theme, I just like colorful dragons that pop and catch my eyes (Kinda why my user is named TropicalDrop).

One of my breeding pairs is named Latte Delights as well, by the lovely person who made the breeding card for me.

Hatchery Dragons: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/418757
Hello! I've been on Flight Rising since 2018, and recently I've decided to start a Hatchery! Personally, I'm bad at making choices and let other's use their creativity to help, so I'm wondering if I could get some help naming my Hatchery? I don't quite have a theme, I just like colorful dragons that pop and catch my eyes (Kinda why my user is named TropicalDrop).

One of my breeding pairs is named Latte Delights as well, by the lovely person who made the breeding card for me.

Hatchery Dragons: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/418757
JvUa9ma_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngFbBE7dN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
I find it a lot easier to click on hatcheries that somewhat describe the dragons.
I have no idea what I'm about to look at if it's a really abstract name, so I kinda avoid them by accident hahaha
I find it a lot easier to click on hatcheries that somewhat describe the dragons.
I have no idea what I'm about to look at if it's a really abstract name, so I kinda avoid them by accident hahaha
176.png72114708.png7229971.png72114709.png176.png
Latte Delight is adorable, you might want to keep up with that sole theme.

Severin & Chartes - Sunset = Golden Hour = Coffee Hour? Golden Brew?
Dusk & Obscurity - Secret Menu (based on obscurity) or Midnight Coffee (dusk)
Thor & Mauve - Thunder Thighs (coffee terminology)
Noel & Serah - Extra Ice

And your hatchery could be café themed, or a pun like Starbucksgems.

That'd be my thinking anyway. But half your hatchery is purple-ish, so maybe it'd be better to have night as a theme and have Latte Delight be a little extra? I do think that a good branding helps a hatchery though. Does the breeding card mean you'll change to Arcane to start your hatchery? You should also account for eyes.
Latte Delight is adorable, you might want to keep up with that sole theme.

Severin & Chartes - Sunset = Golden Hour = Coffee Hour? Golden Brew?
Dusk & Obscurity - Secret Menu (based on obscurity) or Midnight Coffee (dusk)
Thor & Mauve - Thunder Thighs (coffee terminology)
Noel & Serah - Extra Ice

And your hatchery could be café themed, or a pun like Starbucksgems.

That'd be my thinking anyway. But half your hatchery is purple-ish, so maybe it'd be better to have night as a theme and have Latte Delight be a little extra? I do think that a good branding helps a hatchery though. Does the breeding card mean you'll change to Arcane to start your hatchery? You should also account for eyes.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Yeah, the person who makes my cards is an Arcane lair, but I actually do plan on switching to a new one once I stock up the gems

@Romaki
Yeah, the person who makes my cards is an Arcane lair, but I actually do plan on switching to a new one once I stock up the gems

@Romaki
JvUa9ma_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngFbBE7dN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
I'll stick with the food and drink theme thanks :)
I'll stick with the food and drink theme thanks :)