Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Miunizee's Art Shop [g/t][OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
@miunizee sorry, I was sleeping. I was thinking maybe hugging or just hanging out together and being soft bois together?

No ideas for background, though
@miunizee sorry, I was sleeping. I was thinking maybe hugging or just hanging out together and being soft bois together?

No ideas for background, though
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
finished piece for @/Lunergod ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/DjsobDq.png[/img]
finished piece for @/Lunergod !

DjsobDq.png
xu8NiU0.png
@KiraTiyuji sorry for the wait, but I had some trouble with your piece. I couldn't think, nor draw a good pose for your cuties. Finally found one that I like, hope you like it as well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/s0SVkpn.png[/img] the background is something I'll work on once I'm more advanced with the painting, if you don't mind. It's easier to find good colors and shapes that way, since you're not thinking about a specific background
@KiraTiyuji

sorry for the wait, but I had some trouble with your piece. I couldn't think, nor draw a good pose for your cuties. Finally found one that I like, hope you like it as well!

s0SVkpn.png

the background is something I'll work on once I'm more advanced with the painting, if you don't mind. It's easier to find good colors and shapes that way, since you're not thinking about a specific background
xu8NiU0.png
@miunizee Omgoodness your art style is so soft <3 I love it bunches! Just curious if I could get an estimate for this boi if I asked you to draw him gijinka? (Image is clickable) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47378531][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473786/47378531_350.png[/img][/url]
@miunizee Omgoodness your art style is so soft <3 I love it bunches!
Just curious if I could get an estimate for this boi if I asked you to draw him gijinka?
(Image is clickable)
47378531_350.png
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
@miunizee

Hey there!
I'd love to get a fullbody of this dude, and I'd love to get a quote for him.

Thank you!
@miunizee

Hey there!
I'd love to get a fullbody of this dude, and I'd love to get a quote for him.

Thank you!
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@Sylvereon

I only do gijinkas with visual reference! If you already have a design then we're good, doesn't matter how unpolished and/or amateur-ish it is. Otherwise, I'd have to decline the order

and I'm glad you like my art! That's so nice of you
@Sylvereon

I only do gijinkas with visual reference! If you already have a design then we're good, doesn't matter how unpolished and/or amateur-ish it is. Otherwise, I'd have to decline the order

and I'm glad you like my art! That's so nice of you
xu8NiU0.png
@Hyasynthetic

what do you mean with a "quote"?

and do you have a pose/background in mind or is all up to me?
@Hyasynthetic

what do you mean with a "quote"?

and do you have a pose/background in mind or is all up to me?
xu8NiU0.png
@miunizee I don't have a ref, unfortunately. I'll totally keep this place in mind, though! <3
@miunizee I don't have a ref, unfortunately. I'll totally keep this place in mind, though! <3
Kaleidoscope-Hatchery-Banner-Color-Mini.pngCopper.png
@miunizee

Just whether he'd fall under the base of 1500 gems or whether he'd fall under a more complex design (I'm not great at judging that myself)

Ultimately, I'm happy to leave pose and background up to you! He is essentially a living rock, so his poses and mannerisms do tend to be on the stiffer side.
@miunizee

Just whether he'd fall under the base of 1500 gems or whether he'd fall under a more complex design (I'm not great at judging that myself)

Ultimately, I'm happy to leave pose and background up to you! He is essentially a living rock, so his poses and mannerisms do tend to be on the stiffer side.
9XjxFmm.png FR +10 skKqZtO.png
@miunizee
Do you take written descriptions complemented with pictures? I read that you don't do anything without a visual reference. Does this mean I need to at least have a fullbody ref or does it mean I can use random pieces of art as reference?
@miunizee
Do you take written descriptions complemented with pictures? I read that you don't do anything without a visual reference. Does this mean I need to at least have a fullbody ref or does it mean I can use random pieces of art as reference?
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18