Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how do i organize my lair?
Hello everyone, it's been a very long time since i've played and I'm completely lost how to move the dragons around in the lair? I can't seem to move my last two dragons to the top row...
I'd appreciate any help!
Hello everyone, it's been a very long time since i've played and I'm completely lost how to move the dragons around in the lair? I can't seem to move my last two dragons to the top row...
I'd appreciate any help!
@HotCheeto You can move dragons around by dragging them from the dots underneath the dragon image and buttons.
You can't have all of your dragons in one row, you can only have 4 or 5 dragons per row. At the moment you have your tab set to display 4 dragons per row. You can change it to 5 by clicking the gear icon to go into edit mode then one of the options is "Dragons Per Row".
@HotCheeto You can move dragons around by dragging them from the dots underneath the dragon image and buttons.
You can't have all of your dragons in one row, you can only have 4 or 5 dragons per row. At the moment you have your tab set to display 4 dragons per row. You can change it to 5 by clicking the gear icon to go into edit mode then one of the options is "Dragons Per Row".
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@HotCheeto Welcome back yo FlightRising! You can go into the edit mode by clicking the gear icon [emoji=gear size=1] From there you simply dragon and drop by clicking the grippy dots at the bottom of each dragon. For more in-depth info please refer to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2627065#post_2627065]Lair and Hibernal Den Recamp Announcement[/url].
@HotCheeto Welcome back yo FlightRising! You can go into the edit mode by clicking the gear icon From there you simply dragon and drop by clicking the grippy dots at the bottom of each dragon. For more in-depth info please refer to the Lair and Hibernal Den Recamp Announcement.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Lonin Thank you so much! I did change it to 4, so I can have my breeding dragons together instead of the original 5 dragons per row. Appreciate the help!
@Lonin Thank you so much! I did change it to 4, so I can have my breeding dragons together instead of the original 5 dragons per row. Appreciate the help!
@HotCheeto Glad that solution worked for you! Since you're newly returned after a hiatus you may also want to quickly catch up on the biggest updates and changes to FR with Louretta's Chronological Update Reference! Good luck settling back in!
@HotCheeto Glad that solution worked for you! Since you're newly returned after a hiatus you may also want to quickly catch up on the biggest updates and changes to FR with Louretta's Chronological Update Reference! Good luck settling back in!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png