Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Complete] Citrine Spring [Earth]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57
@kahdenfoliot yes, absolutely! i'm online and can receive them any time
@kahdenfoliot yes, absolutely! i'm online and can receive them any time
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@kahdenfoliot they've been received and sent straight to dad's sandy embrace. thanks for supporting earth!
@kahdenfoliot they've been received and sent straight to dad's sandy embrace. thanks for supporting earth!
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
@betty @dracowolf Whoops, 5AM brain didn't realize both of you were online. I've sent them to betty!
@betty @dracowolf Whoops, 5AM brain didn't realize both of you were online. I've sent them to betty!
@Dracowolf I am sending you two level 5 dragons to claim the Friday badge that I missed!
@Dracowolf I am sending you two level 5 dragons to claim the Friday badge that I missed!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@ElecSquirrel10
super sorry i had to cancel your PAs, i'm off for the night (sheet might be laggy in updating my status) and had already sent back my attending funds to earth's bank. sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for supporting earth! :D
@ElecSquirrel10
super sorry i had to cancel your PAs, i'm off for the night (sheet might be laggy in updating my status) and had already sent back my attending funds to earth's bank. sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for supporting earth! :D
4OQcs93.png
@pensive
No problem! Thanks for accepting all my dergs today!
@pensive
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@pensive
@pensive
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Flaxen
hi, sorry i have to cancel your PAs as i'm off for the night and my attending funds have been sent back to the dom bank. sheet might be laggy as i should be marked offline but not sure i'll double check. sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for supporting earth! :D
@Flaxen
hi, sorry i have to cancel your PAs as i'm off for the night and my attending funds have been sent back to the dom bank. sheet might be laggy as i should be marked offline but not sure i'll double check. sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for supporting earth! :D
4OQcs93.png
[quote name="pensive" date="2021-08-07 20:26:58" ] @Flaxen hi, sorry i have to cancel your PAs as i'm off for the night and my attending funds have been sent back to the dom bank. sheet might be laggy as i should be marked offline but not sure i'll double check. sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for supporting earth! :D [/quote] no problem! ty for telling me :D
pensive wrote on 2021-08-07 20:26:58:
@Flaxen
no problem! ty for telling me :D
xLxR5x4.gif
@Dracowolf
Please forgive the ping, but I am apparently big dumb and only just now noticed the ping sent on the 3rd for a free adoptable! Is that still claimable? It is totally okay if not, I just wanted to check because I feel bad for never responding! ;v; I apologize for the trouble!!

I am about to dump 10 Level 10s on someone (haven't checked the spreadsheet to see who's online yet) so hopefully that will help make up for the trouble! ;u;
@Dracowolf
Please forgive the ping, but I am apparently big dumb and only just now noticed the ping sent on the 3rd for a free adoptable! Is that still claimable? It is totally okay if not, I just wanted to check because I feel bad for never responding! ;v; I apologize for the trouble!!

I am about to dump 10 Level 10s on someone (haven't checked the spreadsheet to see who's online yet) so hopefully that will help make up for the trouble! ;u;
yxLASW4.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57