Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | COD:Mobile and Town of Salem
Probably a long shot but do any other FR players also play COD:Mobile or Town of Salem? ????

I’ve not been on my PC much lately so I’m basically binging these two games c:
Probably a long shot but do any other FR players also play COD:Mobile or Town of Salem? ????

I’ve not been on my PC much lately so I’m basically binging these two games c:
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
I just got back into playing Town Of Salem a couple days ago.
I just got back into playing Town Of Salem a couple days ago.
I have a Town Of Salem fandragon!
It's a very fun game.
I have a Town Of Salem fandragon!
It's a very fun game.
@ClownEngaged
Aww yes Survivor, I love the idea of TOS fandragons omg!
@ClownEngaged
Aww yes Survivor, I love the idea of TOS fandragons omg!
Nope (no mobile for me), but I adore Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Cold War.

My bro is constantly raging about people "not fixing their games", or "hackers", etc. and I'm here like "Bruh I'll play these if only for my favorite characters" LOL XD I do love Cold War's zombies, as well as it's Sticks and Stones quite a bit. I have yet to play much MW though... my bro keeps removing the campaign which is what I really wanted to play ;-;
Nope (no mobile for me), but I adore Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Cold War.

My bro is constantly raging about people "not fixing their games", or "hackers", etc. and I'm here like "Bruh I'll play these if only for my favorite characters" LOL XD I do love Cold War's zombies, as well as it's Sticks and Stones quite a bit. I have yet to play much MW though... my bro keeps removing the campaign which is what I really wanted to play ;-;
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
i dont have town of salem but i like watching ppl play it
i dont have town of salem but i like watching ppl play it
maybe if u played omori.................
quiz / omori / jekyll
fr+8 black (s)he
release energy!! (carrd)
delete.png
@Kyrin18 Yesss I looove Cold War zombies too, just haven’t had the time to go in my PC as much the past month, it is super fun to play with friends though.

@omariboy ooo you should definitely get it, it’s free on mobile! I love coven all any mode though as it’s pure chaos. The community can be a bit toxic and eurgh though
@Kyrin18 Yesss I looove Cold War zombies too, just haven’t had the time to go in my PC as much the past month, it is super fun to play with friends though.

@omariboy ooo you should definitely get it, it’s free on mobile! I love coven all any mode though as it’s pure chaos. The community can be a bit toxic and eurgh though
@omoriboy Off-topic but your profile is STUNNING :o

@Anthrax I play on Xbox, but yeah it sure is fun! I don't have many friends yet though.. lol. Generally the people I meet on Xbox end up annoying me somehow typically, with questions related to "are you single"... or trying to tell me how I should play a game.

I want to play Modern Warfare more, if only for Alex. I adore him!
@omoriboy Off-topic but your profile is STUNNING :o

@Anthrax I play on Xbox, but yeah it sure is fun! I don't have many friends yet though.. lol. Generally the people I meet on Xbox end up annoying me somehow typically, with questions related to "are you single"... or trying to tell me how I should play a game.

I want to play Modern Warfare more, if only for Alex. I adore him!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@/kyrin18 thank u ^_^ !!

i would play tos but yeah thts the main thing im worried abt.. its the type of game people either dont take seriously at all or take it way too far with not much middle ground, especially for people who r tryna learn it

i used to play something similar called kira online (its not available anymore) and while it was really fun, i was pretty young so i probably wasn't the best at it. i also played mafia a few times w some friends and it was alot of fun but definitely less serious
@/kyrin18 thank u ^_^ !!

i would play tos but yeah thts the main thing im worried abt.. its the type of game people either dont take seriously at all or take it way too far with not much middle ground, especially for people who r tryna learn it

i used to play something similar called kira online (its not available anymore) and while it was really fun, i was pretty young so i probably wasn't the best at it. i also played mafia a few times w some friends and it was alot of fun but definitely less serious
maybe if u played omori.................
quiz / omori / jekyll
fr+8 black (s)he
release energy!! (carrd)
delete.png
I love ToS! It's so addicting bro DX
I love ToS! It's so addicting bro DX
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif