Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your fav band
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Coaltar of the Deepers is my fave band hands-down. Love their wildly varied musical output over the years ranging anywhere from sludgey-doom metal to harmonic almost breakcore music pieces. Narasaki's vocals are tops. I feel like I'm always finding a new song to obsess over just digging through their old EPs and stuff. Just a really, really enjoyable band if you're into J-Gaze or nu-metal or whatever. I feel like they're a really enjoyable band even if you're not necessarily into those things just because they're so one-of-a-kind. Maybe I'm just off-base and weird though ignore me!! >_>

Ummm my runner up picks are Toe, The Weakerthans, and The Radio Dept.
Coaltar of the Deepers is my fave band hands-down. Love their wildly varied musical output over the years ranging anywhere from sludgey-doom metal to harmonic almost breakcore music pieces. Narasaki's vocals are tops. I feel like I'm always finding a new song to obsess over just digging through their old EPs and stuff. Just a really, really enjoyable band if you're into J-Gaze or nu-metal or whatever. I feel like they're a really enjoyable band even if you're not necessarily into those things just because they're so one-of-a-kind. Maybe I'm just off-base and weird though ignore me!! >_>

Ummm my runner up picks are Toe, The Weakerthans, and The Radio Dept.
wV6zlEw.png
Fleetwood Mac!!!
Fleetwood Mac!!!
original.gif
Green Day's been my favorite band since I saw them live a few good years ago, but I have been listening to them for a long time before that. We're both old.
Green Day's been my favorite band since I saw them live a few good years ago, but I have been listening to them for a long time before that. We're both old.
9iqeDz7.png
Sigur Rós and Lifelover. I have many more bands that I adore, but I can't possibly list them all here and I do think some of them are better off not being shared on such a plateforme. Sigur Rós and Lifelover cover perfectly all my musical tastes so it's perfect.
Sigur Rós and Lifelover. I have many more bands that I adore, but I can't possibly list them all here and I do think some of them are better off not being shared on such a plateforme. Sigur Rós and Lifelover cover perfectly all my musical tastes so it's perfect.
To exist in fragile light.
I have a couple, but i gotta say for mine, Nothing More, Hollywood Undead, 8 Graves, and Conscience is my favorite :3
I have a couple, but i gotta say for mine, Nothing More, Hollywood Undead, 8 Graves, and Conscience is my favorite :3
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
Time to be the one weird person here who listens to all the dumb old stuff ewiogw

My favorite bands are probably The Beatles and Tally Hall, I've listened to pretty much all of their discographies and I hold that music dear to my heart. With The Beatles I've also listened to a lot of the member's solo music, almost all of Paul's and George's (still trying to get around to bands they've been in too), but surprisingly I have yet to finish a Ringo or John album; I've just been procrastinating on it.
Anyway, Klaatu is another band that has some pretty good stuff, I've listened to their discography recently and although it wasn't my favorite it's still worth checking out. I also like The Hollies and The Beach Boys among a few others but I have yet to listen to everything they've made.
Time to be the one weird person here who listens to all the dumb old stuff ewiogw

My favorite bands are probably The Beatles and Tally Hall, I've listened to pretty much all of their discographies and I hold that music dear to my heart. With The Beatles I've also listened to a lot of the member's solo music, almost all of Paul's and George's (still trying to get around to bands they've been in too), but surprisingly I have yet to finish a Ringo or John album; I've just been procrastinating on it.
Anyway, Klaatu is another band that has some pretty good stuff, I've listened to their discography recently and although it wasn't my favorite it's still worth checking out. I also like The Hollies and The Beach Boys among a few others but I have yet to listen to everything they've made.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
I usually don't carry around big favorites as try to be listening to something new whenever I can (gotta stretch that Spotify premium). But I would probably say either Blue Oyster Cult, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Blood Ceremony, Brown Bird, or Jess and the Ancient Ones. My album of the year is probably going to be Jess and the Ancient Ones' Vertigo, but we still have a good bit of it to go. [quote name="Sadesper" date="2021-08-05 13:19:09" ] Coaltar of the Deepers[/quote] I read this as Coatl of the Deepers for a second.
I usually don't carry around big favorites as try to be listening to something new whenever I can (gotta stretch that Spotify premium). But I would probably say either Blue Oyster Cult, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Blood Ceremony, Brown Bird, or Jess and the Ancient Ones.

My album of the year is probably going to be Jess and the Ancient Ones' Vertigo, but we still have a good bit of it to go.
Sadesper wrote on 2021-08-05 13:19:09:
Coaltar of the Deepers
I read this as Coatl of the Deepers for a second.
My writing project.
Off the top of my head: Florence + The Machine, Bad Omens, The Ghost Inside, Lights, Of Monsters And Men, Paramore, ONE OK ROCK, Lacuna Coil, Icon For Hire... I have a very colorful taste in music. I used to listen to mostly metalcore and indie rock, but I've sort of outgrown my taste for the former, though I still listen to it from time to time. I just can't listen to it all the time.
Off the top of my head: Florence + The Machine, Bad Omens, The Ghost Inside, Lights, Of Monsters And Men, Paramore, ONE OK ROCK, Lacuna Coil, Icon For Hire... I have a very colorful taste in music. I used to listen to mostly metalcore and indie rock, but I've sort of outgrown my taste for the former, though I still listen to it from time to time. I just can't listen to it all the time.
tumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o3_100.png
she/they | fr+3
sales | avatar
I love a lot of bands across a variety of genres, but my all time favorite is probably The Cure!
I love a lot of bands across a variety of genres, but my all time favorite is probably The Cure!
ugh.png Ink | She/Her
Bro if you ever been to a Gojira show.. Its sick
Bro if you ever been to a Gojira show.. Its sick
Sinister Pants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8