Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coakesam's Art Page (-) (full!)
1 2
[img][/img] I'm starting a new post because the last one was themed and I haven't used in years so want to start fresh. I'm opening commissions! (0/2 slots available) my wysp wysp.ws/coakes my insta (more up to date) Instagram.com/coakesam deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/coakesam Will do: Animals, people (portraits), plants etc. Will not do: Mecha, nsfw. Pricing: I really dont know what the current rate is anymore so 50k for busts/headshots 100k full body. open to haggling/other offers Not doing backgrounds at the moment, I work full time and dont have the spoons. my turn around is a few days to a week for a decent piece but if I take longer I will inform the commissioner promptly. Current Slot Status: Sinfirmitas: [s]Finished[/s] Bashett: Starting (0/2 slots available) (also if by chance you're reading this, and you were one of the few that were trying to get a piece from me waaaaaaaay back in 2019 when I was coakes13 and you are still interested, pm me I'd be happy to do one for you for free. was having a rough go of it. I'm all good now though. :3 )
[img][/img]

I'm starting a new post because the last one was themed and I haven't used in years so want to start fresh.
I'm opening commissions! (0/2 slots available)

my wysp wysp.ws/coakes
my insta (more up to date) Instagram.com/coakesam
deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/coakesam

Will do: Animals, people (portraits), plants etc.
Will not do: Mecha, nsfw.

Pricing: I really dont know what the current rate is anymore so 50k for busts/headshots 100k full body. open to haggling/other offers

Not doing backgrounds at the moment, I work full time and dont have the spoons. my turn around is a few days to a week for a decent piece but if I take longer I will inform the commissioner promptly.

Current Slot Status:
Sinfirmitas: Finished
Bashett: Starting

(0/2 slots available)

(also if by chance you're reading this, and you were one of the few that were trying to get a piece from me waaaaaaaay back in 2019 when I was coakes13 and you are still interested, pm me I'd be happy to do one for you for free. was having a rough go of it. I'm all good now though. :3 )
1468711001v3.png
Can I grab a full body slot please @coakesam

For this girl please? Versailles

Is it okay to pay in gems?
Can I grab a full body slot please @coakesam

For this girl please? Versailles

Is it okay to pay in gems?
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@sinfirmitas Yeah thats fine! I'll put you down. :3 honestly I dont know the gem conversion rate rn so whatever you think is good. im not picky.
@sinfirmitas Yeah thats fine! I'll put you down. :3 honestly I dont know the gem conversion rate rn so whatever you think is good. im not picky.
1468711001v3.png
Bump
Bump
1468711001v3.png
Can I have a fullbody slot please? @Coakesam

Also If you have 2 slots I would like to grab them
Can I have a fullbody slot please? @Coakesam

Also If you have 2 slots I would like to grab them
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Coakesam

Can you ping me when you reopen for slots?

Also you need to increase your prices!
@Coakesam

Can you ping me when you reopen for slots?

Also you need to increase your prices!
y0YshUu.png
@Bashett sure I'll add you, I do only have one available rn. I can add you to next pinglist if you want. Just pm me references

@Enoch will do! And yeah I know it's super low. Still figuring out ball park at this point. I didn't want to do it too high since I have a bit of a slow turnaround. Once I start my new job I should have more free time and energy.
@Bashett sure I'll add you, I do only have one available rn. I can add you to next pinglist if you want. Just pm me references

@Enoch will do! And yeah I know it's super low. Still figuring out ball park at this point. I didn't want to do it too high since I have a bit of a slow turnaround. Once I start my new job I should have more free time and energy.
1468711001v3.png
@Coakesam

Okay, I just wanted to make sure that you understood how low you had it listed.

Hope to catch you when you have slots open again next time! Thank you!
@Coakesam

Okay, I just wanted to make sure that you understood how low you had it listed.

Hope to catch you when you have slots open again next time! Thank you!
y0YshUu.png
Can I get this one in your art work~?
https://imgur.com/UiHULiP
also 100kt full body??
Can I get this one in your art work~?
https://imgur.com/UiHULiP
also 100kt full body??
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
I would love to go on your pinglist please!
I would love to go on your pinglist please!
1 2