Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Eevee's Dragon Rentals! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
oh sorry about that
@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested: Mire Flyer
Total days requested: 2
Paying in: treasure
please and thank you!
oh sorry about that
@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested: Mire Flyer
Total days requested: 2
Paying in: treasure
please and thank you!
@SunnySunrise
Thank you! I'll send over Aneurin for his little stay in your lair. I hope he helps ^^
@SunnySunrise
Thank you! I'll send over Aneurin for his little stay in your lair. I hope he helps ^^
B
B
Both of my Mire Flyers are being rented until the end of the 4th/start of the 5th! I still have a very capable Anticitank available to help level for you all ^^
Both of my Mire Flyers are being rented until the end of the 4th/start of the 5th! I still have a very capable Anticitank available to help level for you all ^^
Friendly bump!
Chiming in to say that Ghostlight Anticitanks work amazing! They're almost as efficient as Myre Flyers and unlike the mire, you actually have a chance for eliminate drops in the Ghostlight Ruins!
Friendly bump!
Chiming in to say that Ghostlight Anticitanks work amazing! They're almost as efficient as Myre Flyers and unlike the mire, you actually have a chance for eliminate drops in the Ghostlight Ruins!
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
@empanada
Just letting you know that with the coli update, only the first 4 venues don't drop eliminate! All the other ones, including the mire, do! ^^
@empanada
Just letting you know that with the coli update, only the first 4 venues don't drop eliminate! All the other ones, including the mire, do! ^^
Wait really?! That's amazing aaaaaaaa, the more you know!
Wait really?! That's amazing aaaaaaaa, the more you know!
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): Dragon trainer please! (grinder is also good) I only need one, or two
Total days requested: 2 starting tommorow
Paying in (treasure/gems): Treasure
@EeveeDream
Type of dragon requested (Mire Flyer/Anticitank/Grinder): Dragon trainer please! (grinder is also good) I only need one, or two
Total days requested: 2 starting tommorow
Paying in (treasure/gems): Treasure
@Hall
Anticitank coming your way! Be sure to read his bio ^^

Since you're going to start tomorrow, please return him by the end of the 5th of August!
@Hall
Anticitank coming your way! Be sure to read his bio ^^

Since you're going to start tomorrow, please return him by the end of the 5th of August!
Alright!
Alright!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12