Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do the Devs think...
About dom battles? Do you guys root for a certain flight? Do you find them funny, annoying, or entertaining, perhaps? The dom watch is always active during dom battles, and even the deities (used to) say something, but I don't think I've heard anything from the developers yet....?
About dom battles? Do you guys root for a certain flight? Do you find them funny, annoying, or entertaining, perhaps? The dom watch is always active during dom battles, and even the deities (used to) say something, but I don't think I've heard anything from the developers yet....?
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
The devs actually saw our desire for organized Dom battles, and in response introduced the beastclans on the board and the other two places for Dom!
The devs actually saw our desire for organized Dom battles, and in response introduced the beastclans on the board and the other two places for Dom!
[quote name="EeveeDream" date="2021-08-02 14:03:18" ] The devs actually saw our desire for organized Dom battles, and in response introduced the beastclans on the board and the other two places for Dom! [/quote] whoa, I've never heard this! I guess I've only been here since 2018 but I thought the beastclans had always been here!
EeveeDream wrote on 2021-08-02 14:03:18:
whoa, I've never heard this! I guess I've only been here since 2018 but I thought the beastclans had always been here!
3UUXp8G.png
Same, thought the dom board always was like that. But yeah, i heard the devs and/or deities used to ackolwedge them but do less and less.

no reason why given but i think it could be bc the playerbase got big and intepretation problems could potentially arrive?
Same, thought the dom board always was like that. But yeah, i heard the devs and/or deities used to ackolwedge them but do less and less.

no reason why given but i think it could be bc the playerbase got big and intepretation problems could potentially arrive?
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Beast Clan arrived around 2015-2016! I remember leading up to it, the scraps of paper items released to hint at it. It took a while but members started to decipher them as Beast Clan reports against the dragons. There was a uproar among players seeing dragons as 'the bad guys' and legit feeling bad about playing anymore.
IDK if that was a reason as to why they stopped interacting as much, but I can also see players being like "X Dev likes X Flight, bias!!" if they got too active.

I can also see it as a bit of a hassle to log into one of the gods' accounts to post in forums. Besides the whole 'log in, log back out' every few minutes to handle staff stuff/their own lairs (if they're active-ish)..I can imagine members going crazy pinging the god that was active to ask in-character stuff and getting mad if left un-answered. :x
Beast Clan arrived around 2015-2016! I remember leading up to it, the scraps of paper items released to hint at it. It took a while but members started to decipher them as Beast Clan reports against the dragons. There was a uproar among players seeing dragons as 'the bad guys' and legit feeling bad about playing anymore.
IDK if that was a reason as to why they stopped interacting as much, but I can also see players being like "X Dev likes X Flight, bias!!" if they got too active.

I can also see it as a bit of a hassle to log into one of the gods' accounts to post in forums. Besides the whole 'log in, log back out' every few minutes to handle staff stuff/their own lairs (if they're active-ish)..I can imagine members going crazy pinging the god that was active to ask in-character stuff and getting mad if left un-answered. :x
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
We had vague totals a long time ago for a specific battle xD But this was when dom was getting it's revamp.
We had vague totals a long time ago for a specific battle xD But this was when dom was getting it's revamp.
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png