Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Emblem Adopts {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@Dew, they look amazing so far! I have been following every update and I really look forward to the completed designs! I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day and a wonderful upcoming week! :D
@Dew, they look amazing so far! I have been following every update and I really look forward to the completed designs! I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day and a wonderful upcoming week! :D
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

Hello! I have a new update!

I've been really busy these past few months and I think that will continue for the foreseeable future, but I hope after this month I will have more time to focus on the emblems!

Thank you for your patience as always!
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

Hello! I have a new update!

I've been really busy these past few months and I think that will continue for the foreseeable future, but I hope after this month I will have more time to focus on the emblems!

Thank you for your patience as always!
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

I have a slightly sad update, but because my income depends on freelancing right now, I need to focus a lot of my attention to getting gigs and getting my USD art commissions going again.

Because of this I won't have the time I need to dedicate to finishing these adopt bases. I hope to finish them eventually, but I hate having you guys waiting on me--especially for so long now!

I'm not cancelling the requests, but because I no longer have any sort of estimate, I won't be accepting payment on these bases! I'll let you both know when I finish them, but don't worry about any sort of payment whenever that time comes!

I appreciate your patience so much and I'm sorry it's been taking me so long! I'm rather ashamed as I pride myself on fast turnaround, but 2020 and 2021 has thrown me through a loop!
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

I have a slightly sad update, but because my income depends on freelancing right now, I need to focus a lot of my attention to getting gigs and getting my USD art commissions going again.

Because of this I won't have the time I need to dedicate to finishing these adopt bases. I hope to finish them eventually, but I hate having you guys waiting on me--especially for so long now!

I'm not cancelling the requests, but because I no longer have any sort of estimate, I won't be accepting payment on these bases! I'll let you both know when I finish them, but don't worry about any sort of payment whenever that time comes!

I appreciate your patience so much and I'm sorry it's been taking me so long! I'm rather ashamed as I pride myself on fast turnaround, but 2020 and 2021 has thrown me through a loop!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100