Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Emblem Adopts {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
@Dew, I want to sponsor all the Deities. And probably the Ancients while I’m at it.
@Dew, I want to sponsor all the Deities. And probably the Ancients while I’m at it.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Dew I would like to sponsor banescales :D
@Dew I would like to sponsor banescales :D
nPqulLR.png
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

Oh wow!! I'll be honest I didn't expect sponsor offers!!

I wanna go ahead and say that it will take me a long while to get to new stuff as I work out how to do what I wanna do on the ipad, so it might be a month or two, maybe three or four, as I balance everything else going on and this (but I always hope I take less time than that!!) So don't worry about payment right away, I'll let you know when and you can always cancel at any time!!

Since both of you offered on the Banescale sponsor, who would like to take it? I don't want to make a decision like that as it is your personal funds and not mine :'D

There are 9 deities left and 3 ancients, at 300g or 300kt each. So... 3,300 gems or 3,300,000 treasure. (With Banescales removed from that it is 3,000 gems or 3,000,000 treasure)
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

Oh wow!! I'll be honest I didn't expect sponsor offers!!

I wanna go ahead and say that it will take me a long while to get to new stuff as I work out how to do what I wanna do on the ipad, so it might be a month or two, maybe three or four, as I balance everything else going on and this (but I always hope I take less time than that!!) So don't worry about payment right away, I'll let you know when and you can always cancel at any time!!

Since both of you offered on the Banescale sponsor, who would like to take it? I don't want to make a decision like that as it is your personal funds and not mine :'D

There are 9 deities left and 3 ancients, at 300g or 300kt each. So... 3,300 gems or 3,300,000 treasure. (With Banescales removed from that it is 3,000 gems or 3,000,000 treasure)
@ViaCurro, do you want to take the Banescale sponsor or do you want me to take it?
@ViaCurro, do you want to take the Banescale sponsor or do you want me to take it?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji I would like to sponsor the banescale (I will graciously leave the other 11 bases to you [emoji=coatl tongue size=1])
@Katsuji I would like to sponsor the banescale (I will graciously leave the other 11 bases to you )
nPqulLR.png
@Dew, so I'll be going with the 3,000 gems since ViaCurro wants to sponsor the Banescale. I don't mind the wait. **As per previous Deity bases, could you make the eyes [b]Glowing[/b] for the rest of the Deity bases?** For the Goaler: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56091732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/560918/56091732_350.png[/img][/url] For the Veilspun: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66305486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663055/66305486_350.png[/img][/url]
@Dew, so I'll be going with the 3,000 gems since ViaCurro wants to sponsor the Banescale. I don't mind the wait.

**As per previous Deity bases, could you make the eyes Glowing for the rest of the Deity bases?**

For the Goaler:

56091732_350.png

For the Veilspun:

66305486_350.png
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

Fantastic! I will let you know when I begin working on your bases, as that will determine when I will accept payment! Since it will be a while, don't worry at all about the payment at the moment. And if you want to cancel at any time, feel free to do so! I trust both of you! And as per usual, I will only submit the artwork when payment is received, but that's nothing to worry about at the moment.

ViaCurro, if you want a free banescale adopt with your purchase, feel free to let me know which dragon you will want! Of course, there is no rush to decide as, again, it'll be a little while.

(And sure thing, Katsuji! Glowing eyes for the deities it will be!)

Thank you both! I hope I can get back to you both soon!
@Katsuji @ViaCurro

Fantastic! I will let you know when I begin working on your bases, as that will determine when I will accept payment! Since it will be a while, don't worry at all about the payment at the moment. And if you want to cancel at any time, feel free to do so! I trust both of you! And as per usual, I will only submit the artwork when payment is received, but that's nothing to worry about at the moment.

ViaCurro, if you want a free banescale adopt with your purchase, feel free to let me know which dragon you will want! Of course, there is no rush to decide as, again, it'll be a little while.

(And sure thing, Katsuji! Glowing eyes for the deities it will be!)

Thank you both! I hope I can get back to you both soon!
@Dew I do have a dragon in mind already! And I'm curious how (if) you plan on doing linebreaking tertiaries? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58625116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/586252/58625116_350.png[/img][/url]
@Dew I do have a dragon in mind already!
And I'm curious how (if) you plan on doing linebreaking tertiaries?
58625116_350.png
nPqulLR.png
@Dew, now that I think about it, shouldn’t the amount of gems I send to you amount to 3,300? (300 * [9 Deities + 2 Ancients] = 3,300?)
@Dew, now that I think about it, shouldn’t the amount of gems I send to you amount to 3,300? (300 * [9 Deities + 2 Ancients] = 3,300?)
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
(I am replying on my phone, so i apologize for any errors!)

@ViaCurro

I will leave enough space on the bases for line breaking terts! (Good thing I am redoing them too as the original sizes wouldn't allow for that!) And each line breaking tert will have its own unique base. Usually I'd charge extra for line breaking genes, but I always allow one free tert sponsor with any base sponsor! And since these are inspired by Monster Huntwr emblems, it allows me to get super creative with how I present those terts! I am actually very excited to see how it turns out!

Also that is a gorgeous dragon!

@Katsuji

Oh, I do believe you are right! Silly me I must have forgotten to add two deities! Thank you so much for catching that!!
(I am replying on my phone, so i apologize for any errors!)

@ViaCurro

I will leave enough space on the bases for line breaking terts! (Good thing I am redoing them too as the original sizes wouldn't allow for that!) And each line breaking tert will have its own unique base. Usually I'd charge extra for line breaking genes, but I always allow one free tert sponsor with any base sponsor! And since these are inspired by Monster Huntwr emblems, it allows me to get super creative with how I present those terts! I am actually very excited to see how it turns out!

Also that is a gorgeous dragon!

@Katsuji

Oh, I do believe you are right! Silly me I must have forgotten to add two deities! Thank you so much for catching that!!
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100