Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk about plushies
Would ya'll wait 7 months for a plush commission? I'm on the fence about it. :\
Would ya'll wait 7 months for a plush commission? I'm on the fence about it. :\
fvfrO0T.png
Depends on the plushie and the maker. If it is a one of a kind with high quality material / design you can't get anywhere else AND the maker is a well-known creator: yes.
Just make sure you check all your options first.
Depends on the plushie and the maker. If it is a one of a kind with high quality material / design you can't get anywhere else AND the maker is a well-known creator: yes.
Just make sure you check all your options first.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
It definitely depends on the price, final product and the media it's from. For example, if it was 120$, looked amazing and was from my favourite series, then yes, I would wait 7 months. It all depends on how much you want it since it'll arrive anyway.

Onto the topic of plushies, I just bought another Jellycat that I found while visiting Orillia. I think I paid similar prices from the shop vs the website. He's just super cool :]
It definitely depends on the price, final product and the media it's from. For example, if it was 120$, looked amazing and was from my favourite series, then yes, I would wait 7 months. It all depends on how much you want it since it'll arrive anyway.

Onto the topic of plushies, I just bought another Jellycat that I found while visiting Orillia. I think I paid similar prices from the shop vs the website. He's just super cool :]
Have I? Yes.

Would I do it again? Also yes.
Have I? Yes.

Would I do it again? Also yes.
9iqeDz7.png
Yes.

I want to get a custom plush in the future and with some people you have to wait months on a wait list to even get a commission lol! As others have said, if the person is reputable and I know I'm getting my money's worth I will wait.
Yes.

I want to get a custom plush in the future and with some people you have to wait months on a wait list to even get a commission lol! As others have said, if the person is reputable and I know I'm getting my money's worth I will wait.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Yes. One of my dreams is to get a plush of my childhood cat from that plushie maker that specializes in recreating people's pets. Honestly the only reason I haven't put in an order is because ordering things online without a card is a pain.
Yes. One of my dreams is to get a plush of my childhood cat from that plushie maker that specializes in recreating people's pets. Honestly the only reason I haven't put in an order is because ordering things online without a card is a pain.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Wow theres still ppl here lol was'nt sure if all the pet sites forums were dead like subeta (oof ghost town) or dappervolk. ^^^^ Im so glad Im not the only one thinking its ok to wait months lmao :D The commissioners plushes quality I was looking at were high, just was'nt sure if I wanted to wait. ^^; Glad Im not the only one. xD
Wow theres still ppl here lol was'nt sure if all the pet sites forums were dead like subeta (oof ghost town) or dappervolk. ^^^^ Im so glad Im not the only one thinking its ok to wait months lmao :D The commissioners plushes quality I was looking at were high, just was'nt sure if I wanted to wait. ^^; Glad Im not the only one. xD
fvfrO0T.png
Why not! I would, as long as I was confident I'd be receiving the commission after the estimated amount of time I'd be more than happy to wait.
Why not! I would, as long as I was confident I'd be receiving the commission after the estimated amount of time I'd be more than happy to wait.