Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DoggoJin's Art Shop! [OPEN][Paypal €]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43
[center][emoji=firework size=1][b][size=5]THE SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN!![/size][/b][emoji=firework size=1] [size=4][b]Fullbodies[/b] and [b]Halfbodies[/b] are now available!! (Fullbodies for USD only though!) [b]Adopts[/b] will be added soon to the shop as well! There are no limits to the slots and a system of loyalty card has been added! For everyone who ordered from me already, don't worry, your previous orders count! [b]So far, @KaichouKai and @SeraphSoldier are both able to order with their 15% off![/b] There are new pinglists as well, just asked to be added to any of them! You can check all the changes on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3003817/1#post_47405222][b]first page[/b]![/url] If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask me questions either here or through PMs! :D Thank you for your patience![/size] @Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Necralisk @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @thanksmeg @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace[/center]
THE SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN!!

Fullbodies and Halfbodies are now available!! (Fullbodies for USD only though!)
Adopts will be added soon to the shop as well!
There are no limits to the slots and a system of loyalty card has been added!
For everyone who ordered from me already, don't worry, your previous orders count!

So far, @KaichouKai and @SeraphSoldier are both able to order with their 15% off!

There are new pinglists as well, just asked to be added to any of them!

You can check all the changes on the first page!

If anything is unclear, don't hesitate to ask me questions either here or through PMs! :D
Thank you for your patience!

@Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Necralisk @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @thanksmeg @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
Yay!!! I'll definitely put in an order tonight when I get home from an out of town thing! Everything looks amazing per usual <3
Yay!!! I'll definitely put in an order tonight when I get home from an out of town thing! Everything looks amazing per usual <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@DoggoJin

Oh so much new stuff! I'll definitely have to order again some time >v<

I'll also be interested in being on your Adopts Pinglist!
@DoggoJin

Oh so much new stuff! I'll definitely have to order again some time >v<

I'll also be interested in being on your Adopts Pinglist!
@DoggoJin So excited to see a fullbody option! I'd love to get a gijinka design for another kiddo of mine c: [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70256345][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702564/70256345_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Human/Gijinka refs:[/b] Looking to get a design, so no refs yet ^^; [b]Details:[/b] I don't have a particular ethnicity in mind, so feel free to go in whatever direction you'd like; for hairstyle, I would love to see an undercut (hair length similar to his mane) of some sort! And his outfit doesn't have to copy his apparel exactly, but something similar would be lovely. As for personality/backstory, Artesian was born into nobility, but chose to disavow his title and instead travel the world as a rogue. While generally friendly and fun loving, he is slow to trust and rarely shares information about himself with those he encounters. He's got the heart of a thrill seeker, but he's hindered by the constant reminder that his choices may still reflect on his family name [b]Type of Comm:[/b] Fullbody gijinka + design fee, no wings/draconic parts [b]Way of payment:[/b] Paypal/USD
@DoggoJin

So excited to see a fullbody option! I'd love to get a gijinka design for another kiddo of mine c:

Dragon:
70256345_350.png
Human/Gijinka refs: Looking to get a design, so no refs yet ^^;
Details: I don't have a particular ethnicity in mind, so feel free to go in whatever direction you'd like; for hairstyle, I would love to see an undercut (hair length similar to his mane) of some sort! And his outfit doesn't have to copy his apparel exactly, but something similar would be lovely.
As for personality/backstory, Artesian was born into nobility, but chose to disavow his title and instead travel the world as a rogue. While generally friendly and fun loving, he is slow to trust and rarely shares information about himself with those he encounters. He's got the heart of a thrill seeker, but he's hindered by the constant reminder that his choices may still reflect on his family name
Type of Comm: Fullbody gijinka + design fee, no wings/draconic parts
Way of payment: Paypal/USD
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@KaichouKai Thank you very much for your enthusiam!! It means a lot! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @NoddleMimi Thank you so much for your interest! I'll add you right away! :D @Gyrfalcon2 I'm glad to see you're interested!! I'm very excited to work on a fullbody! For a fullbody without wings, with a complex outfit (looking like the outfit the dragon has on right now) and the designing fee, it'll be [b]55 USD[/b]. But if it's too much, then I can do a simple outfit and it'd be [b]45 USD[/b] then! Up to you! :D Thank you very much for your order!
@KaichouKai Thank you very much for your enthusiam!! It means a lot!

@NoddleMimi Thank you so much for your interest! I'll add you right away! :D

@Gyrfalcon2 I'm glad to see you're interested!! I'm very excited to work on a fullbody!
For a fullbody without wings, with a complex outfit (looking like the outfit the dragon has on right now) and the designing fee, it'll be 55 USD. But if it's too much, then I can do a simple outfit and it'd be 45 USD then! Up to you! :D Thank you very much for your order!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin

Awesome! I'd love to go with the complex outfit option then! :D Would you like me to resend my paypal in a PM?
@DoggoJin

Awesome! I'd love to go with the complex outfit option then! :D Would you like me to resend my paypal in a PM?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2 Wonderful! Oh this will be fun!
No worry, I'll send you mine in a sec!
@Gyrfalcon2 Wonderful! Oh this will be fun!
No worry, I'll send you mine in a sec!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61926425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619265/61926425_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Human/Gijinka refs:[/b] Will need a gijinka designed for her <3 [b]Details:[/b] Would you be able to incorperate the crackle into her skin and also sort of do the piebald like you did valentines? Feel free to make her skin tone whatever you think fitting! Her personality is that she feels rather regal/royal and that she is better than others. She does have a caring side but it takes A LOT to see that side of her. Marble is a loner and likes to dress up, which draws attention to her (which she hates as a super uber introvert). Fit in the silks and accent as you see fit. I do not have any certain ideas for her hair, but I would like it longer and not just down :0 Let me know if you need any other details!!! [b]Type of Comm:[/b] Half-body w/ wings+gijinka design fee [b]Way of payment:[/b] USD/Paypal
@DoggoJin
Dragon:
61926425_350.png
Human/Gijinka refs: Will need a gijinka designed for her <3
Details:
Would you be able to incorperate the crackle into her skin and also sort of do the piebald like you did valentines? Feel free to make her skin tone whatever you think fitting! Her personality is that she feels rather regal/royal and that she is better than others. She does have a caring side but it takes A LOT to see that side of her. Marble is a loner and likes to dress up, which draws attention to her (which she hates as a super uber introvert). Fit in the silks and accent as you see fit. I do not have any certain ideas for her hair, but I would like it longer and not just down :0 Let me know if you need any other details!!!
Type of Comm: Half-body w/ wings+gijinka design fee
Way of payment: USD/Paypal
@KaichouKai What a beauty! So, for a half-body with wings, the crackle gene, the accent, the complex outfit and designing fee, it'll be [b]35.7 USD[/b] since you've got your discount!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I assumed you wanted the complex outfit since she's described as royalty! If not, then it'll be [b]28.9 USD[/b]! :D Thank you so much for your support and interest!
@KaichouKai What a beauty! So, for a half-body with wings, the crackle gene, the accent, the complex outfit and designing fee, it'll be 35.7 USD since you've got your discount!!
I assumed you wanted the complex outfit since she's described as royalty! If not, then it'll be 28.9 USD! :D
Thank you so much for your support and interest!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin the fancy route price is good with me~ feel free to dm!
@DoggoJin the fancy route price is good with me~ feel free to dm!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43