Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Oni, you think you're being slick? You think I don't notice? You think I'm some lame-headed person that doesn't know basic bunny behavior?

I saw you rubbing your chin ALLL over Finn's food and water dish. You can't just waltz into his domain and then... Try to claim it.
Oni, you think you're being slick? You think I don't notice? You think I'm some lame-headed person that doesn't know basic bunny behavior?

I saw you rubbing your chin ALLL over Finn's food and water dish. You can't just waltz into his domain and then... Try to claim it.
This one item just REFUSES to show up in my Wishlist like yeah, it’s a minor inconvenience, but man is it annoying.
This one item just REFUSES to show up in my Wishlist like yeah, it’s a minor inconvenience, but man is it annoying.
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
mento illnes
mento illnes
PJb908Z.png
alluka so... alluka
alluka hi
givehug?
alluka so... alluka
alluka hi
givehug?
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Man, this stuff didn't turn out as good as last time..
Man, this stuff didn't turn out as good as last time..
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i don't care about the sage icon drama. i DO however care about people advocating for "accessibility" when really, those same people will go out of their way to harass players who use callout plugins, animation editors, etc. suddenly because it's an in game feature it's fine and accessible? but when i have to use a third party program to get raid callouts due to debilitating memory and attention issues i'm the lazy idiot breaking the game rules? if twitter truly cared about accessibility in ffxiv they would stop taking shots at cactbot users :/ but you guys only care when SE says it's okay right
i don't care about the sage icon drama. i DO however care about people advocating for "accessibility" when really, those same people will go out of their way to harass players who use callout plugins, animation editors, etc. suddenly because it's an in game feature it's fine and accessible? but when i have to use a third party program to get raid callouts due to debilitating memory and attention issues i'm the lazy idiot breaking the game rules? if twitter truly cared about accessibility in ffxiv they would stop taking shots at cactbot users :/ but you guys only care when SE says it's okay right
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
i rlly want popcorn now
i rlly want popcorn now
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Catching the Deadwing stream.
Oh boy
Catching the Deadwing stream.
Oh boy
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
i thought i’d gotten used to it.
to being alone, with no true friends.
i haven’t
not at all
i thought i’d gotten used to it.
to being alone, with no true friends.
i haven’t
not at all
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Sometimes, going home means escaping from this world.
Sometimes, going home means escaping from this world.
DbPd1nP.png