Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 432 433
@warriorjames If i could nab these for the lightning flight discount I'd super appreciate it :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70561947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705620/70561947_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69886881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698869/69886881_350.png[/img][/url]
@warriorjames

If i could nab these for the lightning flight discount I'd super appreciate it :)

70561947_350.png
69886881_350.png
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngmh8jR2Z.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@warriorjames
I am low on funds after the festival and will have to pass. Thanks for the ping :)
@warriorjames
I am low on funds after the festival and will have to pass. Thanks for the ping :)
84KL.gif
Dragon Sales Thread
@warriorjames I would love to purchase this gorgeous fellow if he's still available! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70566761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705668/70566761_350.png[/img][/url]
@warriorjames

I would love to purchase this gorgeous fellow if he's still available!
70566761_350.png
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Dragongirl00100 Removing

@spy Color seking players gain priority.

@redz Send CR

@supersafari Send CR for both

@Xeiana The XYY appears to address the #1 of your color request (Females or males w pastel colors/purple-blue ranges), and color players get a higher prioroty. Rose and pearl I believe would fall under pastel, but I could put that and doubles under their own number is you want. Send CR for all 3.

@Ketrilla Both taken

@Temere Color players gain proority

@CalmWolf Send CR

@dragononymous Send CR for both

@Lych Both taken

@Twizz PwnySparklez is on the pinglist for Myzure x Hera. They get him.

@Vampkat71 Removing

@907 Alright

@Azure Yea, CalmWolf got him.

@scar66 Forest is acceptable to your search? If so, send CR.

@Within Send CR

@Altassar Send CR for all 3

@WitchyyWeasel Alright

@oworm Send CR

@Effervessa Alright

@shrimpheavennow Send CR

@elduwen Send CR for the 2 females

@l0x0l Alright

@Chibale He is. Send CR

@GreenAtlas It's alright

@Aarune Adding to General. Send CR.

@FableTheWolf I wrote it out, but it looks like it didn't take. I've had that happen lately for some reason. You would still be able to purchase. Send CR.

@Flaneur Adding

@Tauri CalmWolf on the color pinglist has taken him. Also, you're not on a pinglist.

@SouthFarthing She is. Send CR

@PwnySparklez Send CR for both

@Zerik Understood

@Gyrfalcon2 Send CR
@Dragongirl00100 Removing

@spy Color seking players gain priority.

@redz Send CR

@supersafari Send CR for both

@Xeiana The XYY appears to address the #1 of your color request (Females or males w pastel colors/purple-blue ranges), and color players get a higher prioroty. Rose and pearl I believe would fall under pastel, but I could put that and doubles under their own number is you want. Send CR for all 3.

@Ketrilla Both taken

@Temere Color players gain proority

@CalmWolf Send CR

@dragononymous Send CR for both

@Lych Both taken

@Twizz PwnySparklez is on the pinglist for Myzure x Hera. They get him.

@Vampkat71 Removing

@907 Alright

@Azure Yea, CalmWolf got him.

@scar66 Forest is acceptable to your search? If so, send CR.

@Within Send CR

@Altassar Send CR for all 3

@WitchyyWeasel Alright

@oworm Send CR

@Effervessa Alright

@shrimpheavennow Send CR

@elduwen Send CR for the 2 females

@l0x0l Alright

@Chibale He is. Send CR

@GreenAtlas It's alright

@Aarune Adding to General. Send CR.

@FableTheWolf I wrote it out, but it looks like it didn't take. I've had that happen lately for some reason. You would still be able to purchase. Send CR.

@Flaneur Adding

@Tauri CalmWolf on the color pinglist has taken him. Also, you're not on a pinglist.

@SouthFarthing She is. Send CR

@PwnySparklez Send CR for both

@Zerik Understood

@Gyrfalcon2 Send CR
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

Yes, forest is close enough to what i was looking for lol. Sending CR.
@warriorjames

Yes, forest is close enough to what i was looking for lol. Sending CR.
@warriorjames okay, understandable. could you please add me to the color pinglist for XXY black doubles, oilslick/coal primaries, and all XXX/XXY/XYY combos? [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@warriorjames

okay, understandable.

could you please add me to the color pinglist for XXY black doubles, oilslick/coal primaries, and all XXX/XXY/XYY combos?
@warriorjames

Ah, okay! I didn't see their post, sorry. If they decide not to buy him though, I'd love to grab him.
@warriorjames

Ah, okay! I didn't see their post, sorry. If they decide not to buy him though, I'd love to grab him.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@warriorjames I’d like to be added to the general pinglist please! Could I also please get This lad and this gal? what’s my total for those 2?

If their still Available I’ll be paying in gems! Thanks so much! It’s been a dream of mine to get G2 imps!
@warriorjames I’d like to be added to the general pinglist please! Could I also please get This lad and this gal? what’s my total for those 2?

If their still Available I’ll be paying in gems! Thanks so much! It’s been a dream of mine to get G2 imps!
8328f59c839d5ce68920167da3694be8edcc868b.jpg4c552a44c34eaa26766f7dea59eb14b651fa9c7e.jpga77765f1e4cc954f924cd547f1e183553fc370ed.jpgffc30d69c22d02cc37f647e7a7d695415f4e2d41.jpg0797ea028aac1ba9c49209da159fc1e7081d872a.jpg
@warriorjames

Sent CR!
and I’ve been meaning to ask this for a bit, but I’d love to be added to the colors pinglist as I have some specifics I’ve been looking for for a while if it’s not too much trouble^^

Color specific details:

Dragon #1 primary: cream-white, secondary: (in the same range as primary) tert: in the same range as primary (or) any color that isn’t in a green, purple, or red range

Dragon #2 primary: cream-white, Secondary: amber-cantaloupe, tert: matching with primary or secondary (or) in the cerulean-aqua range

Dragon #3 XXX in any color except eldritch or in purple/pink color ranges

Dragon #4 XXY Double: phthalo, dust, peach, robin, or stonewash

Thank you in advance!!<3
@warriorjames

Sent CR!
and I’ve been meaning to ask this for a bit, but I’d love to be added to the colors pinglist as I have some specifics I’ve been looking for for a while if it’s not too much trouble^^

Color specific details:

Dragon #1 primary: cream-white, secondary: (in the same range as primary) tert: in the same range as primary (or) any color that isn’t in a green, purple, or red range

Dragon #2 primary: cream-white, Secondary: amber-cantaloupe, tert: matching with primary or secondary (or) in the cerulean-aqua range

Dragon #3 XXX in any color except eldritch or in purple/pink color ranges

Dragon #4 XXY Double: phthalo, dust, peach, robin, or stonewash

Thank you in advance!!<3
uSGMmBd.png
@warriorjames

i'd love to be put on the general pinglist if that isn't too much!
@warriorjames

i'd love to be put on the general pinglist if that isn't too much!
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
1 2 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 432 433