Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | {B} Old Unbred Dragons: COMPLETE!
1 2
@Brokenwing What would you offer for her?
@Brokenwing What would you offer for her?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Zhexa I honestly don't know much about pricing dragons. Can you do any better than 200k on her? To be honest, I'm already saving for a July dragon, so I might have to put her on the backburner. It'd take me at least a week or so for me to save up and make lair space.
@Zhexa I honestly don't know much about pricing dragons. Can you do any better than 200k on her? To be honest, I'm already saving for a July dragon, so I might have to put her on the backburner. It'd take me at least a week or so for me to save up and make lair space.
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing I don't really deal much in value based upon age. So I'm not really sure price wise either :/
@Brokenwing I don't really deal much in value based upon age. So I'm not really sure price wise either :/
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Brokenwing
Well given that she's 1st gen, I would initially price her normally at around the 250k mark.
But she's also desireable due to being such an old unbred one... I dunno. You also don't seem to have a ballpark figure xD Maybe get a quote on someone who has experience with older dragons?
@Brokenwing
Well given that she's 1st gen, I would initially price her normally at around the 250k mark.
But she's also desireable due to being such an old unbred one... I dunno. You also don't seem to have a ballpark figure xD Maybe get a quote on someone who has experience with older dragons?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
That's fair. Well, being that I found a September dragon yesterday, I do believe I'll have to pass. Thank you for getting back to me.
@Claritywind
That's fair. Well, being that I found a September dragon yesterday, I do believe I'll have to pass. Thank you for getting back to me.
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing
That's fair enough :) Congrats. Take care.
@Brokenwing
That's fair enough :) Congrats. Take care.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif