Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Meowdy!
Not necessarily new. but back after a semi 8ish year break! Just hoping around to see so much that has changed and trying to make new friends.
Not necessarily new. but back after a semi 8ish year break! Just hoping around to see so much that has changed and trying to make new friends.
snwhvIG.gif
By: Javen
Hello! Welcome back!
Hello! Welcome back!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="OlleeOxen" date="2021-07-24 07:00:24" ] Hello! Welcome back! [/quote] [center][i]Thank you so much!! It's wonderful to be back![/i][/center]
OlleeOxen wrote on 2021-07-24 07:00:24:
Hello! Welcome back!
Thank you so much!! It's wonderful to be back!
snwhvIG.gif
Welcome back! I myself am actually a couple weeks back from a 2 year hiatus, haha-
Welcome back! I myself am actually a couple weeks back from a 2 year hiatus, haha-
rwQOJzgr_o.png
[quote name="maskedshark" date="2021-07-24 12:34:44" ] Welcome back! I myself am actually a couple weeks back from a 2 year hiatus, haha- [/quote] [center][i]Welcome back as well!! I can't believe things have changed so much! It's amazing : 3[/i][/center]
maskedshark wrote on 2021-07-24 12:34:44:
Welcome back as well!! I can't believe things have changed so much! It's amazing : 3
snwhvIG.gif
Oooh, an oldie! Welcome back to the game.
A lot of things have happened over the years, but FR hasn't lost its charm. Lots of new items, some new breeds and genes. I'd say I enjoy the increasing variety. ^^
Oooh, an oldie! Welcome back to the game.
A lot of things have happened over the years, but FR hasn't lost its charm. Lots of new items, some new breeds and genes. I'd say I enjoy the increasing variety. ^^
Welcome back, it's always a joy to see oldies return. :D
Welcome back, it's always a joy to see oldies return. :D
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Thank you guys so much for the replies and warm welcomes!!
I'm so thankful that this place is just filled with blessed and lovely people!!!
Thank you guys so much for the replies and warm welcomes!!
I'm so thankful that this place is just filled with blessed and lovely people!!!
snwhvIG.gif
Hello there, and welcome back! Message me if you ever need anything. :)
Hello there, and welcome back! Message me if you ever need anything. :)
Noctua_Link_Big.png