Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BlackLotus ArtShop (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
@BabyBumbleBee colored are always shaded so it would be 800g ;D
@BabyBumbleBee colored are always shaded so it would be 800g ;D
hsinter1prova.pngqXZqPz6.gif 38NbJKG.gif FR+9
@hsinvega

Oh! That sounds good as well!

Would you like me to send half now or until the first sketch?
@hsinvega

Oh! That sounds good as well!

Would you like me to send half now or until the first sketch?
hu72dVR.png
@BabyBumbleBee it's ok i'll do a sketch tomorrow!
@BabyBumbleBee it's ok i'll do a sketch tomorrow!
@HsinVega
am lOV your style *w*

Character: J'hinis
Type: colored bust
Details: here's hoping this all makes sense alkdjg
  • bIG Yennifer from the Witcher (netflix show) vibes
  • her faceclaim is the actor that plays Yennifer in the Witcher (netflix show)
  • expression be mischievous
  • would like her color scheme to be of her dragon (primary to skin, secondary to hair with black streaks)
  • black freckles on cheeks and shoulders
  • her neck scars be of her tert
  • eye color be dark sclera (shadow)
  • waist length loose hair, wavy, bangs braided to the side (like the picrew)
  • ear tips rounded like veilspun's
  • a few silver studded earrings in each ear
  • shirt type be similar to this, except of this color (mellow yellow) with a dark grey simple and repeating leaf pattern embroidered along the edges along the top
  • small chest (b cup)
@HsinVega
am lOV your style *w*

Character: J'hinis
Type: colored bust
Details: here's hoping this all makes sense alkdjg
  • bIG Yennifer from the Witcher (netflix show) vibes
  • her faceclaim is the actor that plays Yennifer in the Witcher (netflix show)
  • expression be mischievous
  • would like her color scheme to be of her dragon (primary to skin, secondary to hair with black streaks)
  • black freckles on cheeks and shoulders
  • her neck scars be of her tert
  • eye color be dark sclera (shadow)
  • waist length loose hair, wavy, bangs braided to the side (like the picrew)
  • ear tips rounded like veilspun's
  • a few silver studded earrings in each ear
  • shirt type be similar to this, except of this color (mellow yellow) with a dark grey simple and repeating leaf pattern embroidered along the edges along the top
  • small chest (b cup)
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Hiya! I'm not ordering at this moment, just trying to figure out how much I need total in order to get this piece from you! The wording of the prices got all jumbled in my head, so better safe than sorry!

I was curious how much a fullbody, colored, of this guy with a sword perched on his shoulders would be?

Character Pose #5
Hiya! I'm not ordering at this moment, just trying to figure out how much I need total in order to get this piece from you! The wording of the prices got all jumbled in my head, so better safe than sorry!

I was curious how much a fullbody, colored, of this guy with a sword perched on his shoulders would be?

Character Pose #5
nGvTyg3.png
^
^
^
^
@HsinVega - Hi there! I was wondering if you're willing to take commissions for couple art? Here's the form so you can see what I would be requesting :)

Character: Kitsumi and Tadashi Yamaguchi from Haikyuu (if you need more references for him, you can find plenty if you google his name)
Type: Fullbody Colored
Details: I really like a pose similar to this if possible, but any kind of "cutesy" couple pose is okay haha! If it helps for perspective, he's about 8-9 inches taller than her. A more casual outfit for both of them would be nice (like plain jeans and a sweater or t-shirt and sneakers). And Tadashi is supposed to be quite a bit older than he was in the anime, so if his hair could be longer like in this fanart that would be great!

If you're willing to do the art as a couple, I think it would be 2kg? Let me know if my math is wrong though or I misunderstood something haha!
@HsinVega - Hi there! I was wondering if you're willing to take commissions for couple art? Here's the form so you can see what I would be requesting :)

Character: Kitsumi and Tadashi Yamaguchi from Haikyuu (if you need more references for him, you can find plenty if you google his name)
Type: Fullbody Colored
Details: I really like a pose similar to this if possible, but any kind of "cutesy" couple pose is okay haha! If it helps for perspective, he's about 8-9 inches taller than her. A more casual outfit for both of them would be nice (like plain jeans and a sweater or t-shirt and sneakers). And Tadashi is supposed to be quite a bit older than he was in the anime, so if his hair could be longer like in this fanart that would be great!

If you're willing to do the art as a couple, I think it would be 2kg? Let me know if my math is wrong though or I misunderstood something haha!
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 3 4