Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Same problem here too.
Same problem here too.
And me, on both iPhone and Blackberry (safari and chrome).
And me, on both iPhone and Blackberry (safari and chrome).
357hgmu.png
Yeah, got a nest that's supposed to hatch, but no go
Yeah, got a nest that's supposed to hatch, but no go
Reporting on behalf of my forum-shy brother. ( @knightcrow get you butt here dangit )
He's gotten this problem as well. Tried on Chrome and Firefox, and any mobile devices we have.
Reporting on behalf of my forum-shy brother. ( @knightcrow get you butt here dangit )
He's gotten this problem as well. Tried on Chrome and Firefox, and any mobile devices we have.
Also having this problem on my first nest.
Also having this problem on my first nest.
Ah, me too, using safari on my iPod. My first nest is the only one due to hatch today, so I can't speak for the others. I got confused, so I clicked incubate. xD

ETA: I'm not sure my other nests were taken care of, either. I clicked incubate, but there's no message. ):
Ah, me too, using safari on my iPod. My first nest is the only one due to hatch today, so I can't speak for the others. I got confused, so I clicked incubate. xD

ETA: I'm not sure my other nests were taken care of, either. I clicked incubate, but there's no message. ):
i have this problem too!
i have this problem too!
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr
I also have this problem.
I also have this problem.
have this problem too T.T
have this problem too T.T
Glad to know I'm not alone. I'm certain they'll tackle whatever the issue is soon enough, and considering there's so many of us here, the problem probably won't be just browser based.
Glad to know I'm not alone. I'm certain they'll tackle whatever the issue is soon enough, and considering there's so many of us here, the problem probably won't be just browser based.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55