Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Owl House
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-07-16 13:46:19" ] [quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-07-16 13:44:38" ] Idk anything about water lore except that tidedad is gone. [/quote] they have future vision powers that could potentially save millions but refuse to use them to help. bad phrasing but w/e [/quote] I made prophets in my plague lore, is that okay?
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-07-16 13:46:19:
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-07-16 13:44:38:
Idk anything about water lore except that tidedad is gone.
they have future vision powers that could potentially save millions but refuse to use them to help.

bad phrasing but w/e
I made prophets in my plague lore, is that okay?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-07-16 13:47:04" ] [quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-07-16 13:46:19" ] [quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-07-16 13:44:38" ] Idk anything about water lore except that tidedad is gone. [/quote] they have future vision powers that could potentially save millions but refuse to use them to help. bad phrasing but w/e [/quote] I made prophets in my plague lore, is that okay? [/quote] im not the devs yes its ok?
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-07-16 13:47:04:
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-07-16 13:46:19:
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-07-16 13:44:38:
Idk anything about water lore except that tidedad is gone.
they have future vision powers that could potentially save millions but refuse to use them to help.

bad phrasing but w/e
I made prophets in my plague lore, is that okay?
im not the devs
yes its ok?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
PURPLE......

*happy internal screaming*
PURPLE......

*happy internal screaming*

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9_OfOAocc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9_OfOAocc

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
kinda spoiler:

luz got to say "god" lol
kinda spoiler:

luz got to say "god" lol

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
>:< Its kinda annoying that whenever I try to look at cursed TOH images I realise that Cursed Eda exists and all I see is that.
>:< Its kinda annoying that whenever I try to look at cursed TOH images I realise that Cursed Eda exists and all I see is that.

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-07-16 22:37:32" ] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9_OfOAocc [/quote] Uberduck is probably my favorite internet thing to come out in awhile. 10/10 good trend.
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-07-16 22:37:32:

Uberduck is probably my favorite internet thing to come out in awhile. 10/10 good trend.
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
spoiler but funny:
luz is from connecticut
just. connecticut.
spoiler but funny:
luz is from connecticut
just. connecticut.

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
the way that i am literally so attached to the golden guard now after absolutely despising him. this show gets into my head!!!! i have brainworms!!! it was the same with lillith!!!! scream
the way that i am literally so attached to the golden guard now after absolutely despising him. this show gets into my head!!!! i have brainworms!!! it was the same with lillith!!!! scream
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
i am very excited to see rayne
i am very excited to see rayne
~call me rayne!
~he/him transmasc
~frt +4

hewiggle_1.gif
I’m usually on reference threads, so hello if you’re from there! My fandragons are in the tab “The Lost Ones”. WIP fandragons and name only references are in the tab “The Strangers”. Have fun!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55