Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Valkyrae's Newness
Hello everyone!

Im new here thanks to my friend @/Wonderfounder who got me deep into this game. I'm loving the dragons and the lore side of things.

I'm always open to chat about anything! You can add me on discord at Valkyrae#5979 or just talk to me on here.

My favorite thing on here has been the Rosette/Jaguar combo of markings, I'm completely obsessed! I can't wait to make more friends on here and talk to everyone! I need to get my butt in gear with the lore and decor xD
Hello everyone!

Im new here thanks to my friend @/Wonderfounder who got me deep into this game. I'm loving the dragons and the lore side of things.

I'm always open to chat about anything! You can add me on discord at Valkyrae#5979 or just talk to me on here.

My favorite thing on here has been the Rosette/Jaguar combo of markings, I'm completely obsessed! I can't wait to make more friends on here and talk to everyone! I need to get my butt in gear with the lore and decor xD
Welcome!
Welcome!
—Morbid
mXT68sw.png[/img]
Thank you!
Thank you!
Welcome to FR! If you need any help getting set up, feel free to ask!
Also you have excellent taste in genes - Jaguar/Rosette are my favorites x3
Welcome to FR! If you need any help getting set up, feel free to ask!
Also you have excellent taste in genes - Jaguar/Rosette are my favorites x3
cwA8KTR.png39e154bca1b89ee4b2babde7375ce9819e178fa9.gif3c71655c318133b7f40eb084a5e1e606997f0dd2.gifddf9e3ace627034ee41eee43d32a02c7e064846c.gif8f563f107bd38da2b31b20360a9ecad54609bff2.gifWgnHpE4.png
H5WeqZH.pngGxXqMtQ.pngpZJYyk4.pngWBC5JG3.pngHdmxfuE.pngfdUVIfW.png
Thank you so much!! Yesss, I'm glad someone's on my side xD
Thank you so much!! Yesss, I'm glad someone's on my side xD
@Valkyrae

Love the username! Hope you are finding everything easily! ^.^
@Valkyrae

Love the username! Hope you are finding everything easily! ^.^
Same! Yours is precious <3 thank you :3
Same! Yours is precious <3 thank you :3