Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Warrior Cats Rp-{IC}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Character — Rabbitleap
Where — Mistclan Territory
Rabbitleap, with all of his strength, staggered onto his paws and let out a loud yelp from the searing pain. The wounds had bled really badly, but he wanted to be in his camp if he was going to be anywhere while injured or dying. He didn’t care how much it hurt, he staggered into the camp. He almost lost his balance, but continued to move toward the warrior’s den despite the difficulties. He crashed onto his side just past the apprentices den, hearing only his head falling onto the ground with a thud. He coughed up a small puddle of blood.
Character — Rabbitleap
Where — Mistclan Territory
Rabbitleap, with all of his strength, staggered onto his paws and let out a loud yelp from the searing pain. The wounds had bled really badly, but he wanted to be in his camp if he was going to be anywhere while injured or dying. He didn’t care how much it hurt, he staggered into the camp. He almost lost his balance, but continued to move toward the warrior’s den despite the difficulties. He crashed onto his side just past the apprentices den, hearing only his head falling onto the ground with a thud. He coughed up a small puddle of blood.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Character—TimidGrass
Where—MistClan camp

TimidGrass stared blankly at RabbitLeap quickly he padded over to him “are you good-“ he looked at his wounds “maybe you should go to med cat..” seeing the cat collapse he rushed to his aid.

Character—WhisperPaw
Where—MistClan camp

WhisperPaw flopped down beside the other apprentices “so uhm I’m guessing you weren’t supposed to help fight with the warriors…” she looked down at her paws “I don’t see why we weren’t supposed to help, I mean I’m completely unharmed and I stayed the whole fight…”
Character—TimidGrass
Where—MistClan camp

TimidGrass stared blankly at RabbitLeap quickly he padded over to him “are you good-“ he looked at his wounds “maybe you should go to med cat..” seeing the cat collapse he rushed to his aid.

Character—WhisperPaw
Where—MistClan camp

WhisperPaw flopped down beside the other apprentices “so uhm I’m guessing you weren’t supposed to help fight with the warriors…” she looked down at her paws “I don’t see why we weren’t supposed to help, I mean I’m completely unharmed and I stayed the whole fight…”
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
Character— Rabbitleap
Where — Mistclan Camp
Rabbitleap could hear Timidgrass’s voice like a whisper, and gave him a glare. He mustered the strength to say, “In what way do I look okay to you Timidgrass.. I literally cannot bear to stand right now.” He looked back at the apprentice den wall, given that it was easiest to focus on right now. He could make out most cats now, and was glad that his senses were returning. His tail swept away some dust. He licked the closest bite mark to his head. “Please don’t touch me. Go check on the other cats.”
Character— Rabbitleap
Where — Mistclan Camp
Rabbitleap could hear Timidgrass’s voice like a whisper, and gave him a glare. He mustered the strength to say, “In what way do I look okay to you Timidgrass.. I literally cannot bear to stand right now.” He looked back at the apprentice den wall, given that it was easiest to focus on right now. He could make out most cats now, and was glad that his senses were returning. His tail swept away some dust. He licked the closest bite mark to his head. “Please don’t touch me. Go check on the other cats.”
Character—TimidGrass
Where—MistClan camp

“Uh- okay, are you sure you are kinda the worst injured right now” the young warrior padded into the medicine den grabbing some cobwebs and poppyseeds. He sighed it was a good thing he remembered when he was once a medicine cat apprentice. The first injured cat he saw was GoldenLeaf whom he padded up to seeing if she was injured.

Character—GoldenLeaf
Where—MistClan camp

GoldenLeaf looked at TimidGrass “you should help the others first, my wound isn’t nearly as bad as some of theirs.”
Character—TimidGrass
Where—MistClan camp

“Uh- okay, are you sure you are kinda the worst injured right now” the young warrior padded into the medicine den grabbing some cobwebs and poppyseeds. He sighed it was a good thing he remembered when he was once a medicine cat apprentice. The first injured cat he saw was GoldenLeaf whom he padded up to seeing if she was injured.

Character—GoldenLeaf
Where—MistClan camp

GoldenLeaf looked at TimidGrass “you should help the others first, my wound isn’t nearly as bad as some of theirs.”
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
Character — Rabbitleap
Where — Mistclan Camp
Rabbitleap felt a bit better, slowly padding out of camp. He was upset, but still better condition-wise. Sitting down in the flower fields, he felt more at ease until a thick fog rolled over the area. He couldn’t see anything.. Rabbitleap looked around in a panic, with his injuries he couldn’t withstand an attack from any more than a single cat. His wounds weren’t the worst now, but still not well healed.
Character — Rabbitleap
Where — Mistclan Camp
Rabbitleap felt a bit better, slowly padding out of camp. He was upset, but still better condition-wise. Sitting down in the flower fields, he felt more at ease until a thick fog rolled over the area. He couldn’t see anything.. Rabbitleap looked around in a panic, with his injuries he couldn’t withstand an attack from any more than a single cat. His wounds weren’t the worst now, but still not well healed.
Character—MorningPaw
Where—MistClan camp entrance

MorningPaw had frozen with terror during the badger fight he was unable to make himself move. He stood up padding over to the apprentice den he looked up dusk was fading and the sky was almost a dark almost black blue.

It is officially night in the roleplay))
Character—MorningPaw
Where—MistClan camp entrance

MorningPaw had frozen with terror during the badger fight he was unable to make himself move. He stood up padding over to the apprentice den he looked up dusk was fading and the sky was almost a dark almost black blue.

It is officially night in the roleplay))
Character - Thistleleaf
Where - heading to Mistclan camp

Thistleleaf hadn’t found even a trace of their scent. After awhile she could instead smell badger, she raced through the woods, faster than a rabbit and once she was home, looked at the small bodies on the ground. She walked over to Rabbitleaps body and stared in horror. “What happened?! Why didn’t I come here sooner, what attacked?!” She said with regret and fear. Then she looked at PatchyFur and mewed, “Please, PLEASE, tell me you found the medicine cats.” When PatchyFur shook his head, she felt so much inside her body, but didn’t know what to do with it. But then she forced it to one thought. Help these cats. After this thought, she knew she had to do something, so she started grabbing moss, taking as much as she could carry, and bringing it back to Rabbitleap’s body. She took the moss and gently but firmly put it on his wounds, the moss soaking up the blood.

Character - Nightshine
Where - meadow in Mistclan territory

There! Nightshine had smelled the medicine cats scent! She followed it until she could hear the two talking. She raced through the grass, and found them by a little green plant. She overheard Hollowleaf saying, “Now remember Patchedpaw,bite carefully around the stems.” Nightshine hurled herself through the meadow and landed right in front of Hollowleaf. Hollowleaf eyes glistened with shock for a moment then reassurance. Nightshine had no time to lose but stuttered a bit in front of her. “Hollowleaf, it’s, uh, it’s it’s urgent! Deadpaw has, um, been hurt and we need you um there, and uh while I was was running over here I smelled badger, there might have been a fight!” She mewed. Great job Nightshine, now she probably thinks of you as a tiny stuttering apprentice.
Character - Thistleleaf
Where - heading to Mistclan camp

Thistleleaf hadn’t found even a trace of their scent. After awhile she could instead smell badger, she raced through the woods, faster than a rabbit and once she was home, looked at the small bodies on the ground. She walked over to Rabbitleaps body and stared in horror. “What happened?! Why didn’t I come here sooner, what attacked?!” She said with regret and fear. Then she looked at PatchyFur and mewed, “Please, PLEASE, tell me you found the medicine cats.” When PatchyFur shook his head, she felt so much inside her body, but didn’t know what to do with it. But then she forced it to one thought. Help these cats. After this thought, she knew she had to do something, so she started grabbing moss, taking as much as she could carry, and bringing it back to Rabbitleap’s body. She took the moss and gently but firmly put it on his wounds, the moss soaking up the blood.

Character - Nightshine
Where - meadow in Mistclan territory

There! Nightshine had smelled the medicine cats scent! She followed it until she could hear the two talking. She raced through the grass, and found them by a little green plant. She overheard Hollowleaf saying, “Now remember Patchedpaw,bite carefully around the stems.” Nightshine hurled herself through the meadow and landed right in front of Hollowleaf. Hollowleaf eyes glistened with shock for a moment then reassurance. Nightshine had no time to lose but stuttered a bit in front of her. “Hollowleaf, it’s, uh, it’s it’s urgent! Deadpaw has, um, been hurt and we need you um there, and uh while I was was running over here I smelled badger, there might have been a fight!” She mewed. Great job Nightshine, now she probably thinks of you as a tiny stuttering apprentice.
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
Character — Rabbitleap
Where — Flower Fields
Rabbitleap’s eyes darted around, everything around him was white with fog. He walked forward, sniffing. The only cat scent was stale, both thankfully and unluckily. How long was this fog going to be here? The clan could be worried that he had done something foolish again. His wounds were doing better and the mist felt good on his fur, but why was the Dewclan fog all the way over here? It had swallowed the fields by this time, and stopped there. Great, looks like it wouldn’t move away at all. He settled down, seeing that it was night time. No chance that he wouldn’t be turned in circles with the fog as thick as it was. Hopefully a patrol would find him.. he hadn’t eaten all day and wished he had. The prey had probably ran as soon as the fog came in.
Character — Rabbitleap
Where — Flower Fields
Rabbitleap’s eyes darted around, everything around him was white with fog. He walked forward, sniffing. The only cat scent was stale, both thankfully and unluckily. How long was this fog going to be here? The clan could be worried that he had done something foolish again. His wounds were doing better and the mist felt good on his fur, but why was the Dewclan fog all the way over here? It had swallowed the fields by this time, and stopped there. Great, looks like it wouldn’t move away at all. He settled down, seeing that it was night time. No chance that he wouldn’t be turned in circles with the fog as thick as it was. Hopefully a patrol would find him.. he hadn’t eaten all day and wished he had. The prey had probably ran as soon as the fog came in.
Swallowpaw
The tom got up, bored with just sitting and waiting for his mentor. He kicked the ground and let out an annoyed hiss.

Swallowpaw
The tom got up, bored with just sitting and waiting for his mentor. He kicked the ground and let out an annoyed hiss.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11