Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does coding gives you a real headache?
1 2
Yes! This is why I just decided to screw up my wishlist progress lmao
Yes! This is why I just decided to screw up my wishlist progress lmao
Dinic: for most of us most of the time coding is like we can very easily get into the groove it, but once we get into the groove of it and someone tries to talk to us or pulls us out of it then we get the headache.

It might be an ADHD or autism thing for us though? I know both of those involve struggling to disengage and it makes sense that coding would be bad with that
Dinic: for most of us most of the time coding is like we can very easily get into the groove it, but once we get into the groove of it and someone tries to talk to us or pulls us out of it then we get the headache.

It might be an ADHD or autism thing for us though? I know both of those involve struggling to disengage and it makes sense that coding would be bad with that
I code a lot now days for fun, and sometimes professionally for work. The thinking can tire me out, but generally does not cause a headache.
However, if I haven't slept much, eaten on time (or well) or am pushing myself when I'm sick or too tired, one might develop. It doesn't happen often, as I try to keep healthy and at least nap if I haven't slept much, but it happens.

The same will happen when doing art of any sort to be fair. Really, I think it's just doing anything that has me viewing a screen (dark mode or not) if I haven't been taking care of myself. I get tunnel vision sometimes.

Hope you find a solution for your headaches!
I code a lot now days for fun, and sometimes professionally for work. The thinking can tire me out, but generally does not cause a headache.
However, if I haven't slept much, eaten on time (or well) or am pushing myself when I'm sick or too tired, one might develop. It doesn't happen often, as I try to keep healthy and at least nap if I haven't slept much, but it happens.

The same will happen when doing art of any sort to be fair. Really, I think it's just doing anything that has me viewing a screen (dark mode or not) if I haven't been taking care of myself. I get tunnel vision sometimes.

Hope you find a solution for your headaches!
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2