Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Unhatched Wind Egg!
I have an unhatched wind egg, who wants it? I'll be willing to accept trades and currencies! Thanks! It's also on the AH for [emoji=gem size=1]298
I have an unhatched wind egg, who wants it? I'll be willing to accept trades and currencies!

Thanks! It's also on the AH for 298
@Raptoriax What items are you looking for, in exchange for the egg? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Raptoriax
What items are you looking for, in exchange for the egg?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff Well, I want a full set of bug armor, some treasure or gems, some art, or some wildclaw skins, the apparel on the first dragon in my lair, maybe some pretty dragons?

If you can do most of these, that would be great!
@Meowruff Well, I want a full set of bug armor, some treasure or gems, some art, or some wildclaw skins, the apparel on the first dragon in my lair, maybe some pretty dragons?

If you can do most of these, that would be great!
@Raptoriax I'd be willing to trade any dragons in my sales tab (both pages) you can pick as many dragons as you want until it reaches the AH price, and I also have that Nature Emblem for ya!
And I also have these skins/accents for wildclaws:
@Raptoriax I'd be willing to trade any dragons in my sales tab (both pages) you can pick as many dragons as you want until it reaches the AH price, and I also have that Nature Emblem for ya!
And I also have these skins/accents for wildclaws:
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@Raptoriax I can offer meat, 1- 25 leveling and these skins/accents: [item=accent: the great tree] [item=Accent: Raphael] I'm mostly a g1 clan so I don't have much wildclaws to offer ^^
@Raptoriax
I can offer meat, 1- 25 leveling and these skins/accents:
Accent: The Great Tree Accent: Raphael
I'm mostly a g1 clan so I don't have much wildclaws to offer ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png