Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ BRIGHTMYTH ] aether kitsune
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 162 163
@CrustyGlowstick

I can mark you down for a slot for the 5th run!
@CrustyGlowstick

I can mark you down for a slot for the 5th run!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
Rad! Thank you ;3;/
Rad! Thank you ;3;/

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@brightmyth i currently dont have the gems to buy but is treasure ok?
@brightmyth i currently dont have the gems to buy but is treasure ok?
1526859765072.gif
@brightmyth

I cannot BELIEVE I didn't find your shop sooner, those WC skins are to die for QAQ

Possible to add me for the next run of your VESTIGE #00FFFF? I am also curious to know, do you intend on reprinting skins in small batches in the future? If not that's totally understandable~
@brightmyth

I cannot BELIEVE I didn't find your shop sooner, those WC skins are to die for QAQ

Possible to add me for the next run of your VESTIGE #00FFFF? I am also curious to know, do you intend on reprinting skins in small batches in the future? If not that's totally understandable~
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Industry

Love your username :D Yes, I'll give you the last slot of #00FFF! My regular skins are never retired, I just find it too difficult to work up interest in reprints once the first few runs are over. So if you'd like any of the shelved ones reprinted, I will reprint them for the corresponding blueprint + a 300g fee.
@Industry

Love your username :D Yes, I'll give you the last slot of #00FFF! My regular skins are never retired, I just find it too difficult to work up interest in reprints once the first few runs are over. So if you'd like any of the shelved ones reprinted, I will reprint them for the corresponding blueprint + a 300g fee.
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth

(Aaaaah thank you!!)

Fair fair! Figured I'd ask. And good to know! I might have a blueprint laying around somewhere and depending I might nudge you later on down the road~

In the meantime keep up the awesome work! <3 <3 <3
@brightmyth

(Aaaaah thank you!!)

Fair fair! Figured I'd ask. And good to know! I might have a blueprint laying around somewhere and depending I might nudge you later on down the road~

In the meantime keep up the awesome work! <3 <3 <3
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
Could I please get a copy of the surveillance bog skin please?
Could I please get a copy of the surveillance bog skin please?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
[center]Hi hi! As soon as I got your skin I impulse bought a G1 and gened him Just for it >:) now I am here to show him off, hope you like Data <3 feel free to add him to the gallery too! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47850728][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/478508/47850728_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Hi hi! As soon as I got your skin I impulse bought a G1 and gened him Just for it >:) now I am here to show him off, hope you like Data <3 feel free to add him to the gallery too!

47850728_350.png
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@uwuloo

WOAAHHHHHH HE WEARS IT SO WELL *O* I LOVE THE EFFECT OF THE HEX AND THE DARK SCLERA... I would be proud to add him to my gallery 10/10 dragon
@uwuloo

WOAAHHHHHH HE WEARS IT SO WELL *O* I LOVE THE EFFECT OF THE HEX AND THE DARK SCLERA... I would be proud to add him to my gallery 10/10 dragon
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
final runs of emperor's court and save the end have been sent out! I also have a very special auction getting set up right now :)
final runs of emperor's court and save the end have been sent out! I also have a very special auction getting set up right now :)
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 162 163