Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] G1 FODDER FAILS [unbred, matchy]
1 2 3 4 5 6
thanks :D i'll grab that later tonight, and he's gonna be my Stein dragon (legends of tomorrow project, I do unfortunately love mediocre CW shows a little too much) once i get him all gened up and dressed - FR really needs to add some like, business casual suits because this doesn't quite scream college professor but it does scream superhero with flame powers who grew up at the peak of the hippy movement which is good enough as;dlkfj

Martin Outfit
thanks :D i'll grab that later tonight, and he's gonna be my Stein dragon (legends of tomorrow project, I do unfortunately love mediocre CW shows a little too much) once i get him all gened up and dressed - FR really needs to add some like, business casual suits because this doesn't quite scream college professor but it does scream superhero with flame powers who grew up at the peak of the hippy movement which is good enough as;dlkfj

Martin Outfit
Oh wow, I love that scry and outfit!! Admittedly I don't know much about Legends of Tomorrow, but it's super cool seeing fandragons around - adapting stuff into Flight Rising can be really hard but really fun.
Oh wow, I love that scry and outfit!! Admittedly I don't know much about Legends of Tomorrow, but it's super cool seeing fandragons around - adapting stuff into Flight Rising can be really hard but really fun.
UZVTEBc.png
Looking at some of these guys potentially going on exalt row soon! At which point they will no longer be fodder fails but the fodder successes I selfishly could not allow them to be before.
Looking at some of these guys potentially going on exalt row soon! At which point they will no longer be fodder fails but the fodder successes I selfishly could not allow them to be before.
UZVTEBc.png
Hey! I’m not the best with dragon pricing, what do you want for that Soil/Grape/Algae Mirror?
Hey! I’m not the best with dragon pricing, what do you want for that Soil/Grape/Algae Mirror?
@KestrelSky Hello! Thanks for the interest. I'm still new to dragon pricing G1s myself, but with the eye type changes the value of special eye types has kinda tanked LOL. My default tends to be 50kt/g, but I'm happy to go down on the price!

EDIT: Actually I love having lair space and the lowest faceted G1 on the AH is 15kt so. Lol. I'll go for 15kt/g (+ whatever you feel is fair, even if it's zero), it's more important to me that she goes to a good home!!!
@KestrelSky Hello! Thanks for the interest. I'm still new to dragon pricing G1s myself, but with the eye type changes the value of special eye types has kinda tanked LOL. My default tends to be 50kt/g, but I'm happy to go down on the price!

EDIT: Actually I love having lair space and the lowest faceted G1 on the AH is 15kt so. Lol. I'll go for 15kt/g (+ whatever you feel is fair, even if it's zero), it's more important to me that she goes to a good home!!!
UZVTEBc.png
[center]@Goatherder How much are you looking for this girl? She is absolutely gorgeous! If you would like I can also come up with a scry for you to look at before she gets sent off ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70317444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703175/70317444_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Goatherder
How much are you looking for this girl? She is absolutely gorgeous! If you would like I can also come up with a scry for you to look at before she gets sent off ^^

70317444_350.png
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
@DollSludge Hello! Thank you for the interest. ^^ Funnily enough, I actually just gave her a new scry (the one that's in the first post)! I would love to see any scries you have for her, but it's not a requirement in the slightest.

She's got really good colors, so I was thinking somewhere around 200kt/g for her? You're welcome to haggle on price, though!
@DollSludge Hello! Thank you for the interest. ^^ Funnily enough, I actually just gave her a new scry (the one that's in the first post)! I would love to see any scries you have for her, but it's not a requirement in the slightest.

She's got really good colors, so I was thinking somewhere around 200kt/g for her? You're welcome to haggle on price, though!
UZVTEBc.png
@Goatherder

I can do 200! Do you take mixed payment?
@Goatherder

I can do 200! Do you take mixed payment?
Lukas|| They/He/Doll || +3 FR Time
Item-9.png
@DollSludge Absolutely! I'll set up a two-way CR<3 Thanks for giving her a good home!
@DollSludge Absolutely! I'll set up a two-way CR<3 Thanks for giving her a good home!
UZVTEBc.png
@Goatherder I can do 25kt!
@Goatherder I can do 25kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6