Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] [G] Fae Signature
Hey! I'm looking for people who do signatures so i can get my boy Paranorm into my forum posts - Preferably one where he doesn't take up the entire space so i can add in my little buttons ^.^;

Unfortunately my budget restricts me to the 300g - 500gish price range
If you have a wishlist i can dig through my hoard to see what i can throw ontop of that though!
Hey! I'm looking for people who do signatures so i can get my boy Paranorm into my forum posts - Preferably one where he doesn't take up the entire space so i can add in my little buttons ^.^;

Unfortunately my budget restricts me to the 300g - 500gish price range
If you have a wishlist i can dig through my hoard to see what i can throw ontop of that though!
hRdwFwp.png spook.png Untitled1093_20210713014652.png S8eRrP9.png
hey there! i have my art forum post here, and i could definitely size them down to signature size!! please let me know what you are interested in :)
hey there! i have my art forum post here, and i could definitely size them down to signature size!! please let me know what you are interested in :)
one day i shall have a real forum signature, lol
@kerealknockoff

oh your art looks super cute!! that coatl Super hooked me in - Could i go for the for the fully colored/lined bust then? My general idea is having him sleeping/laying down on my sig facing the right, with the option to have his eye open or closed because i'm indecisive ^.^; (if open i'd like if he was looking at my pfp's general direction)

if you don't think you can do that though im totally fine with just a general headshot! (again that coatl is super cute)
@kerealknockoff

oh your art looks super cute!! that coatl Super hooked me in - Could i go for the for the fully colored/lined bust then? My general idea is having him sleeping/laying down on my sig facing the right, with the option to have his eye open or closed because i'm indecisive ^.^; (if open i'd like if he was looking at my pfp's general direction)

if you don't think you can do that though im totally fine with just a general headshot! (again that coatl is super cute)
yes i could definitely do that! i'll put you down for a slot then, and just a bit of notice that i may not be able to get it done this weekend, since i have to work, etc. will totally get it done for next week though if that's alright!
yes i could definitely do that! i'll put you down for a slot then, and just a bit of notice that i may not be able to get it done this weekend, since i have to work, etc. will totally get it done for next week though if that's alright!
@kerealknockoff

that's completely valid! i'm not expecting it to be done within the blink of an eye dont worry! ^.^; i can't wait to see how it turns out!
@kerealknockoff

that's completely valid! i'm not expecting it to be done within the blink of an eye dont worry! ^.^; i can't wait to see how it turns out!
@kerealknockoff

oh wait i forgot to ask! when do you want payment?
@kerealknockoff

oh wait i forgot to ask! when do you want payment?
you can pay me before or after! i'm not picky.
you can pay me before or after! i'm not picky.
@Spookew
hey there! i have your lil signatures done. i will send you a pm with them!!
@Spookew
hey there! i have your lil signatures done. i will send you a pm with them!!