Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Bo's Royal Pythons - LAST CALL
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@LapisWings - will do!
@LapisWings - will do!
IF HubOOF Hub
Hypo kids are here! [quote=pinglist]Hypo - @WisteriaMountain @Sinoris[/quote]
Hypo kids are here!
pinglist wrote:
IF HubOOF Hub
Here's another general ping and update! BEL and Albino morph dragons have been listed! I did forget to send the albino morphs off to a red-eyed hatchery, so they're um... not quite there. Price has been discounted to reflect that. Wild Morph and Ghost's have been removed from sales as I need to cycle lair space quickly in prep for the WvE battle, and the other dragons are still only going to be listed for 7 days in that same vein of thought. Please DM me if you want a dragon but don't think you can raise the funds within the week, or if you just want to make sure a particular one is pulled from the AH and held for you. [quote=Pinglist]General - @Deathstalker @TaityaTwi @CrystalDaddy @yutashusshoe @Whinter @PumpkinCupcake @Orcalot @toxaic @drawzzmisty @LapisWings Banana - @CarrotQueen2 Hypo - @WisteriaMountain @Sinoris Cinnamon - @axiaqui [/quote]
Here's another general ping and update!

BEL and Albino morph dragons have been listed! I did forget to send the albino morphs off to a red-eyed hatchery, so they're um... not quite there. Price has been discounted to reflect that.

Wild Morph and Ghost's have been removed from sales as I need to cycle lair space quickly in prep for the WvE battle, and the other dragons are still only going to be listed for 7 days in that same vein of thought. Please DM me if you want a dragon but don't think you can raise the funds within the week, or if you just want to make sure a particular one is pulled from the AH and held for you.
IF HubOOF Hub
Why are these babies actually so cute?!
Why are these babies actually so cute?!
@ktg1214 could i please be added to the general pinglist? i found your store because i have a pewter ball python in real life and i'm keeping my eye out for a dragon who can represent him! thank you [emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=spiral winking size=1]
@ktg1214

could i please be added to the general pinglist? i found your store because i have a pewter ball python in real life and i'm keeping my eye out for a dragon who can represent him! thank you
@royalreilly

Will do!! Hopefully one of the pairs will match to your baby :3
@royalreilly

Will do!! Hopefully one of the pairs will match to your baby :3
IF HubOOF Hub
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3003468/1#post_3003468][img]https://i.imgur.com/qflnp8c.png[/img][/url][/center]
qflnp8c.png

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[center][size=7][size=4][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=57372D]News[/size][/font][/color][/center] Hatchery will be starting up again soon! My lair is a bit limited, so unless you're someone who's already approached me about a specific hatchling, these kids will be going into the hibden rather than on AH as usual. That being said, I'll likely have them listed for sale a bit longer than usual too. Pairs currently out to nest include the Axanthic pair, the Wild Morph pair, and one of the Albino pairs (lem/yellow & white) [quote=General Pings]@Deathstalker @TaityaTwi @CrystalDaddy @yutashusshoe @Whinter @PumpkinCupcake @Orcalot @toxaic @drawzzmisty @LapisWings @royalreilly[/quote] [quote=Wild Morph]@lordcorvidae @tigerflowerfly[/quote]
News

Hatchery will be starting up again soon!

My lair is a bit limited, so unless you're someone who's already approached me about a specific hatchling, these kids will be going into the hibden rather than on AH as usual. That being said, I'll likely have them listed for sale a bit longer than usual too.

Pairs currently out to nest include the Axanthic pair, the Wild Morph pair, and one of the Albino pairs (lem/yellow & white)
Wild Morph wrote:
IF HubOOF Hub
Could I be pinged if you get a banana/banana/maize banana morph royal python?
Could I be pinged if you get a banana/banana/maize banana morph royal python?
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22