Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Proud Lion Obelisks (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
SAVE
SAVE
jRiMWcg.png
SAVE
SAVE
jRiMWcg.png
@wardmir Monarch is in the front!!
@wardmir Monarch is in the front!!
jRiMWcg.png
BOB IT!!
BOB IT!!
jRiMWcg.png
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/617011][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6171/617011_350.png[/img][/url] Shading: 1 Eyes: 1 Blep: Could I get both please? Extras: I can't decide between 3d or non 3d lines so could you do whichever looks best in your opinion please? [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Payment: So I think it's... 650g for this? I will offer x1 voltvolley implents (100g LAH), x1 igneous iguana (87g LAH), x1 like moths to smoke (73g LAH), x1 encroaching shadows (70g LAH), x1 trickmurk carousel (40g LAH) and the rest in mixed currency. (370g item value I think, plus 150g+130kt.) Notes: I really hope I got all that right! I love your style.
Dragon: 617011_350.png

Shading: 1

Eyes: 1

Blep: Could I get both please?

Extras: I can't decide between 3d or non 3d lines so could you do whichever looks best in your opinion please?

Payment:
So I think it's... 650g for this?
I will offer x1 voltvolley implents (100g LAH), x1 igneous iguana (87g LAH), x1 like moths to smoke (73g LAH), x1 encroaching shadows (70g LAH), x1 trickmurk carousel (40g LAH) and the rest in mixed currency. (370g item value I think, plus 150g+130kt.)

Notes: I really hope I got all that right! I love your style.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@foxe that all sounds fantastic!! Thanks for the first order and you can send a pm whenever you're ready :)
@foxe that all sounds fantastic!! Thanks for the first order and you can send a pm whenever you're ready :)
jRiMWcg.png
@foxe just a bump to ask if you’re still interested?
@foxe just a bump to ask if you’re still interested?
jRiMWcg.png
@StarDog
I'm so sorry about that! I live on a farm and had to take a few days off FR since things got really busy here. I'll send over that stuff now.
@StarDog
I'm so sorry about that! I live on a farm and had to take a few days off FR since things got really busy here. I'll send over that stuff now.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@foxe no worries at all!! good luck with the farming :)
@foxe no worries at all!! good luck with the farming :)
jRiMWcg.png
@foxe alright your derg is up in the front! Let me know if you need any changes and thanks again :)
@foxe alright your derg is up in the front! Let me know if you need any changes and thanks again :)
jRiMWcg.png
1 2 3 4