Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | AMV/Video editors?
1 2 3
@Yami Aw that's loads! I thought I was pretty good for the time but I had terrible trouble actually matching clips to song lyrics; I was more, "Let's stick some cool effects in I downloaded and no one will notice." xD

@meganrme My biggest nightmare? Anime only coming in .mkv format and you couldn't import them into Vegas right away, you had to go through like ten converters and... ugh.

It would be a lot easier now to create some stuff, but I'm not really into anything anymore. I'm 17 and it was only two years ago but so much changes! 0:
@Yami Aw that's loads! I thought I was pretty good for the time but I had terrible trouble actually matching clips to song lyrics; I was more, "Let's stick some cool effects in I downloaded and no one will notice." xD

@meganrme My biggest nightmare? Anime only coming in .mkv format and you couldn't import them into Vegas right away, you had to go through like ten converters and... ugh.

It would be a lot easier now to create some stuff, but I'm not really into anything anymore. I'm 17 and it was only two years ago but so much changes! 0:
ZNhRsiG.png
@langley I bet you still are friend :3 AND YEAH LOL SAME

I just take episode 1 and just slap all the scenes i find ... ok - slap them on,and move on to the next episode :'D but hey,remembering where all the scenes are in,lets say, a 30 episode anime is hella hard
@langley I bet you still are friend :3 AND YEAH LOL SAME

I just take episode 1 and just slap all the scenes i find ... ok - slap them on,and move on to the next episode :'D but hey,remembering where all the scenes are in,lets say, a 30 episode anime is hella hard
2it1s0.jpg
@langley Oh god. That's why I barely use much anime lately, because everything I find is .mkv. And then the converters take like three hours for one episode >>
@langley Oh god. That's why I barely use much anime lately, because everything I find is .mkv. And then the converters take like three hours for one episode >>
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@meganrme @langley oh you guyss :'D you jussdunno where to look!

there's a site where you can find downloads in raw and mp4/ready to use in vegas B)
@meganrme @langley oh you guyss :'D you jussdunno where to look!

there's a site where you can find downloads in raw and mp4/ready to use in vegas B)
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami I must not be looking hard enough. >> That site sounds like it descended from heaven. xD
@Yami I must not be looking hard enough. >> That site sounds like it descended from heaven. xD
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
1 2 3