Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zodiac Signs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
heyyyy! if y’all would like to send your birth chart (preferred [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] ) or sun/moon/rising on this forum I want to rate them and tell you what they mean! here’s a website i like if you don’t know your signs https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
heyyyy! if y’all would like to send your birth chart (preferred ) or sun/moon/rising on this forum I want to rate them and tell you what they mean!

here’s a website i like if you don’t know your signs https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
@mariss

Cancer sun, taurus moon, gemini rising. I have a friend who is taurus sun and moon, and leo rising and we mix well! Needless to say I have good experiences with taurus and decent ones with pisces so I think your mix is pretty chill.
@mariss

Cancer sun, taurus moon, gemini rising. I have a friend who is taurus sun and moon, and leo rising and we mix well! Needless to say I have good experiences with taurus and decent ones with pisces so I think your mix is pretty chill.
@leyii i love your mix. taurus is definitely holding it all together lolll. always gotta love a gemini rising 5 stars
@leyii i love your mix. taurus is definitely holding it all together lolll. always gotta love a gemini rising 5 stars
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
Leo Sun, Virgo Rising, Aries Moon (;
Leo Sun, Virgo Rising, Aries Moon (;
she/her
Hahaha, I’m an Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, Taurus rising.
Hahaha, I’m an Aquarius sun, Gemini moon, Taurus rising.
tumblr / twitter
5iXiC8z.png
cQS6PnX.png
fdUVIfW.png
3adgzZD.png
7A7cEAI.png
shadow.gif tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo10_75sq.gif
Cancer sun, Aquarius moon, Capricorn rising. I think. I don't remember, it's been awhile since I checked my moon and rising signs.
Cancer sun, Aquarius moon, Capricorn rising. I think. I don't remember, it's been awhile since I checked my moon and rising signs.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Pisces sun, Aquarius Moon, Scorpio rising. It's....a time XD
Pisces sun, Aquarius Moon, Scorpio rising. It's....a time XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
oh boy i'm a pisces sun, scorpio moon, scorpio rising

absolutely attack me
oh boy i'm a pisces sun, scorpio moon, scorpio rising

absolutely attack me
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
[/center][/center]
I'm a Sagittarius sun, Gemini moon and Leo rising.

Can't remember what any of that means, but I feel like it's.. a combo
I'm a Sagittarius sun, Gemini moon and Leo rising.

Can't remember what any of that means, but I feel like it's.. a combo
FD1rkPC.png
I won't rate but I'm interesting in your rating <3 Triple scorpio [emoji=sun size=1][emoji=full moon size=1][emoji=ancient size=1]
I won't rate but I'm interesting in your rating <3
Triple scorpio
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8