Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zodiac Signs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
cancer sun, sag moon, and gemini rising!

definitely feel like i reflect this combo
cancer sun, sag moon, and gemini rising!

definitely feel like i reflect this combo
She/he/they
Cancer Sun
Light
Artist
FR + 0

< - My about!
XSJlbif.gif
[quote name="memoirs" date="2022-08-11 19:15:51" ] Sun: Libra Moon: Taurus Rising: Taurus This page just completely spelled out every detail of who I am. I am somewhere between alarmed and impressed. [emoji=coatl scared size=1] Edited because I vastly misremembered my birth time. [/quote] @memoirs right!!! how do the stars know??[emoji=imperial confused size=1] sun in libra is a very sweet start to this. libra suns are characteristically peaceful, sweethearts, friendly, and balanced (for an air sign lol). the sun determines your overall personality and governs the rest of your chart. for example someone with the same moon sign as you, but different sun, may reflect that placement completely different. taurus moons like to take things slow, and feel most at peace when at home, and have a strong emphasis on aesthetics, and you have a very strong emotional foundation. the moon sign determines who you are inside, when no one’s sees. a taurus risings are strong willed, good with words, appreciate quality, and do not feel the need to impress( though they do naturally). your rising sign determines you are to other people. your rising sign can also affect your appearance in certain degrees. taurus risings are known to be average height, with a wide neck, good skin, and overall attractive shape. 10/10 obv how can you go wrong with taurus and libra if you have any questions or would like to discuss lmk!
memoirs wrote on 2022-08-11 19:15:51:
Sun: Libra
Moon: Taurus
Rising: Taurus

This page just completely spelled out every detail of who I am. I am somewhere between alarmed and impressed.

Edited because I vastly misremembered my birth time.

@memoirs
right!!! how do the stars know??

sun in libra is a very sweet start to this. libra suns are characteristically peaceful, sweethearts, friendly, and balanced (for an air sign lol). the sun determines your overall personality and governs the rest of your chart. for example someone with the same moon sign as you, but different sun, may reflect that placement completely different.

taurus moons like to take things slow, and feel most at peace when at home, and have a strong emphasis on aesthetics, and you have a very strong emotional foundation. the moon sign determines who you are inside, when no one’s sees.

a taurus risings are strong willed, good with words, appreciate quality, and do not feel the need to impress( though they do naturally). your rising sign determines you are to other people.

your rising sign can also affect your appearance in certain degrees. taurus risings are known to be average height, with a wide neck, good skin, and overall attractive shape.

10/10 obv how can you go wrong with taurus and libra

if you have any questions or would like to discuss lmk!
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
thank you!! [emoji=coatl happy size=1] the appearance bit was super surprising, I definitely never knew that! It's accurate as well, I'm just an inch under average height. LOL! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you!! the appearance bit was super surprising, I definitely never knew that! It's accurate as well, I'm just an inch under average height. LOL!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[emoji=star size=1]
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
zHTy6PD.gif
I'm a Scorpio, I think I'm a Leo, I don't really know when I was born, and I have no clue what the third one is :/.
I'm a Scorpio, I think I'm a Leo, I don't really know when I was born, and I have no clue what the third one is :/.
Let's get this bread gamers
[quote name="CloudDrop" date="2022-08-24 18:40:43" ] I'm a Scorpio, I think I'm a Leo, I don't really know when I was born, and I have no clue what the third one is :/. [/quote] @clouddrop Scorpio suns are characteristically mysterious, interesting, deep, emotional, and loyal. You may express these characteristics throughout your life, but it is your overall self, not particularly deep. If you are a leo moon you are at your core a loyal, passionate, proud, humorous person inside. This characteristic may not express to everyone, your friends or family may be the only one who sees this.
CloudDrop wrote on 2022-08-24 18:40:43:
@clouddrop
Scorpio suns are characteristically mysterious, interesting, deep, emotional, and loyal. You may express these characteristics throughout your life, but it is your overall self, not particularly deep.
If you are a leo moon you are at your core a loyal, passionate, proud, humorous person inside. This characteristic may not express to everyone, your friends or family may be the only one who sees this.
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
zHTy6PD.gif
Yeah, I think that about described me. I think I might be a Virgo or an Earth sign for the third, I love order and really hate it when people mess things up. I keep all my precious possessions in perfect condition, and I don't get many jokes.
Yeah, I think that about described me. I think I might be a Virgo or an Earth sign for the third, I love order and really hate it when people mess things up. I keep all my precious possessions in perfect condition, and I don't get many jokes.
@clouddrop that sounds about right! the rising sign will determine the personality that others will see you as and your physical appearance.
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php this is a good website to see your whole chart
@clouddrop that sounds about right! the rising sign will determine the personality that others will see you as and your physical appearance.
https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php this is a good website to see your whole chart
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
zHTy6PD.gif
No idea what that means, but thanks!
No idea what that means, but thanks!
lmao! yw! @clouddrop