Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Partially gened 6 y/o Gen1 F Noc
[center][i][size=2]*sneezes quietly*[/i] [size=6][b]I LIIIIIIIVE!!![/b][/size] At least, for now. Watch me disappear again as soon as I get bored! But before I go: I wanna sell me some dergins. Specifically one derg. Specifically [i]this[/i] derg. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9293509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/92936/9293509_350.png[/img][/url] This little girl's been with me since the OG Night of the Nocturne! [size=2]Y'all remember that madness?? Pepperidgeback Farm remembers.[/size] She's got great potential, but she just isn't my cup of tea, and I'd like to see her go to someone who might actually have something they can do with her. Because I can't. [size=1][s]i am very poor[/s][/size] Right now she's in the AH for [b]300g[/b]. Which is a total shot in the dark and frankly an outlandish price for a Noc with crummy genes. So I'm very open to trades and offers, mostly keen on genes for my other terrible children or additional gen1s to drool over and do nothing with for three years until I remember I have an account again. Things I [b]do not[/b] want: - Familiars - Elemental Currency - G2+ dragons - Unsolicited DMs - Banescales (I have enough rn tyvm) - Brussel sprouts Things I am keen for but deffo do not expect: - Veilspun genes - Obelisk scrolls - Scatterscrolls! - Secondary/tert scrolls for my two ugly Gaoler children whom I love very much - Gene/species scrolls for my impossibly terrible little Mirror boy, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24672818]CrabRave[/url] - Homemade cookies And of course, you are welcome to offer me whatever paltry goods you're hiding under your kitchen sink. Whatchu got?
*sneezes quietly*

I LIIIIIIIVE!!!
At least, for now. Watch me disappear again as soon as I get bored!

But before I go: I wanna sell me some dergins. Specifically one derg. Specifically this derg.

9293509_350.png

This little girl's been with me since the OG Night of the Nocturne! Y'all remember that madness?? Pepperidgeback Farm remembers. She's got great potential, but she just isn't my cup of tea, and I'd like to see her go to someone who might actually have something they can do with her. Because I can't. i am very poor

Right now she's in the AH for 300g. Which is a total shot in the dark and frankly an outlandish price for a Noc with crummy genes. So I'm very open to trades and offers, mostly keen on genes for my other terrible children or additional gen1s to drool over and do nothing with for three years until I remember I have an account again.

Things I do not want:
- Familiars
- Elemental Currency
- G2+ dragons
- Unsolicited DMs
- Banescales (I have enough rn tyvm)
- Brussel sprouts

Things I am keen for but deffo do not expect:
- Veilspun genes
- Obelisk scrolls
- Scatterscrolls!
- Secondary/tert scrolls for my two ugly Gaoler children whom I love very much
- Gene/species scrolls for my impossibly terrible little Mirror boy, CrabRave
- Homemade cookies

And of course, you are welcome to offer me whatever paltry goods you're hiding under your kitchen sink. Whatchu got?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
smacc
smacc
beep
beep
ok while im here i gotta ask, do you guys max out the lucky streak in the fairgrounds or are you normal
ok while im here i gotta ask, do you guys max out the lucky streak in the fairgrounds or are you normal
yall ever think about bees?
yall ever think about bees?
somehow there are more fireworks going off in the rural town i live in than ever did in the major city i'm from, and i think that's terrible
somehow there are more fireworks going off in the rural town i live in than ever did in the major city i'm from, and i think that's terrible
mlem
mlem