Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]NatureSprite+more[W]newer fest items!
1 2 3 4
@Meowruff

Depends on how many you are offerring, I'd say I'd probably accept no more than one!
@Meowruff

Depends on how many you are offerring, I'd say I'd probably accept no more than one!
[emoji=blue bee size=1]
[emoji=clownfish size=1]
@yayaulait Hey there! I'm definitely interested in the manamonger, guardian, and potentially the ursa! (Just waiting to hear back on another person's ursa, but I believe that one will be a lost cause)

I'm digging through my lair in a moment to see what fest items I have extras of - I'm in the habit of getting extras, so I should have a few c:
@yayaulait Hey there! I'm definitely interested in the manamonger, guardian, and potentially the ursa! (Just waiting to hear back on another person's ursa, but I believe that one will be a lost cause)

I'm digging through my lair in a moment to see what fest items I have extras of - I'm in the habit of getting extras, so I should have a few c:
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
@RowanofRohan

Woohoo! Feel free to send me a PM with your offers :) I believe I have all the bears from that year's festivals.
@RowanofRohan

Woohoo! Feel free to send me a PM with your offers :) I believe I have all the bears from that year's festivals.
[emoji=gem size=1]
@yayulait Hi! I’m interested in the nature sprite! I’d like to offer [item=Murkmirth ambassador][item=Aerborne ambassador][item=Conflagrant kilt][item=Gladegift garlands][item=Gladegift halo][item=Glitterfreeze halo][item=Standard of the lightweaver] +300 gems pure or an egg (fire, shadow, light, noc, or bog) to match LAH
@yayulait

Hi! I’m interested in the nature sprite!
I’d like to offer
Murkmirth Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Conflagrant Kilt Gladegift Garlands Gladegift Halo Glitterfreeze Halo Standard of the Lightweaver
+300 gems pure or an egg (fire, shadow, light, noc, or bog) to match LAH
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
[emoji=unicorn size=1]
@Silverpine
Hey! All of that sounds good, but I think I might be getting the gladegift halo from someone else. Do you possibly have another halo of another element? :O
@Silverpine
Hey! All of that sounds good, but I think I might be getting the gladegift halo from someone else. Do you possibly have another halo of another element? :O
@yayaulait

I do have a fathomsearch and crystalcourt halo but if you’re not looking for them, I can just pay the 100g for the gladegift halo in gems
@yayaulait

I do have a fathomsearch and crystalcourt halo but if you’re not looking for them, I can just pay the 100g for the gladegift halo in gems
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
1 2 3 4