Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Determination Challenge!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
@Riverspell

Will need to trust you and the slowness, but this sounds completely legit. Two separare sheets for 1-6 and one for 7 sound extremely manageable, especially with what we are all up to doing.
And what cartographic said: Thank you so much for doing this!
@Riverspell

Will need to trust you and the slowness, but this sounds completely legit. Two separare sheets for 1-6 and one for 7 sound extremely manageable, especially with what we are all up to doing.
And what cartographic said: Thank you so much for doing this!
I can only agree with everyone else and I love you put so much thought and effort into this! A seperate sheet is totally fine
I can only agree with everyone else and I love you put so much thought and effort into this! A seperate sheet is totally fine
2DhAoBg.png

5bGyKnq.gif
@Leyria
@Yanisha
@RainaChill
@cartographic
@Oroduin
@Leixan

Quick update for you all so you know I haven't poofed again. I've finished building a new sheet for levels 1-6. Ultimately the same format but laid out different with some QoL improvements. I'm now on the tedious part of updating and inputting all the data. The sheet should be ready for debut within a week however. Then on to the Rank 7 sheet. Be prepared!
@Leyria
@Yanisha
@RainaChill
@cartographic
@Oroduin
@Leixan

Quick update for you all so you know I haven't poofed again. I've finished building a new sheet for levels 1-6. Ultimately the same format but laid out different with some QoL improvements. I'm now on the tedious part of updating and inputting all the data. The sheet should be ready for debut within a week however. Then on to the Rank 7 sheet. Be prepared!
IMG_4200.png
super happy to see this is getting a revamp! subbing to this thread to keep an eye on it ♥
super happy to see this is getting a revamp! subbing to this thread to keep an eye on it ♥
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Leyria
@Yanisha
@RainaChill
@cartographic
@Oroduin
@Leixan

The data has proved to be more painful than expected. I thought I could largely copy and paste the old data to the new sheet with just an edit or two. However the coli has changed so much I'm pretty much doing the data from scratch. Even on the oldest biomes items have been added or removed in generous amounts. So this is taking a bit longer than originally estimated and I apologize for that.

Also, thank you to those of you who have sent me such kind messages in support. You rock!
@Leyria
@Yanisha
@RainaChill
@cartographic
@Oroduin
@Leixan

The data has proved to be more painful than expected. I thought I could largely copy and paste the old data to the new sheet with just an edit or two. However the coli has changed so much I'm pretty much doing the data from scratch. Even on the oldest biomes items have been added or removed in generous amounts. So this is taking a bit longer than originally estimated and I apologize for that.

Also, thank you to those of you who have sent me such kind messages in support. You rock!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell can't you copy and paste the data and then manually add the new items and remove the ones that are gone? it might save you a lot of time, but i'm not sure how the sheet works with the data so maybe that's not possible.
@Riverspell can't you copy and paste the data and then manually add the new items and remove the ones that are gone? it might save you a lot of time, but i'm not sure how the sheet works with the data so maybe that's not possible.
distorted angels sing
It's perfectly fine that you need more time. It's impressive you do this in the first place! Please don't stress yourself and take all the time you need for this <3
It's perfectly fine that you need more time. It's impressive you do this in the first place! Please don't stress yourself and take all the time you need for this <3
2DhAoBg.png

5bGyKnq.gif
@Necralisk

That's what I'm doing. But in some cases there's been so much change I'm having to nearly start over (ex. delete 75% of items and type up new ones in data list). So instead of just copy paste I'm having to go through the coli item guide and cross reference it with the data list I have. From there I remove and add items. That's why it's taking longer. It's not just the copy & paste I based my original estimate on. Does that make more sense? I'm terrible at explaining!
@Necralisk

That's what I'm doing. But in some cases there's been so much change I'm having to nearly start over (ex. delete 75% of items and type up new ones in data list). So instead of just copy paste I'm having to go through the coli item guide and cross reference it with the data list I have. From there I remove and add items. That's why it's taking longer. It's not just the copy & paste I based my original estimate on. Does that make more sense? I'm terrible at explaining!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell yeah it makes sense! sounds like such a chore, be sure to take it easy! i'd offer to help but i'm useless with spreadsheet formulas and the like

take your time with it, don't burn yourself out! <3
@Riverspell yeah it makes sense! sounds like such a chore, be sure to take it easy! i'd offer to help but i'm useless with spreadsheet formulas and the like

take your time with it, don't burn yourself out! <3
distorted angels sing
You are amazing for doing this, thank you so much! Take your time!
You are amazing for doing this, thank you so much! Take your time!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66